By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Is Mexico in vgchartz.com??

Its my first thread, so, be nice.

Thats my question because microsoft says that mexico is the country number 4 where more xbox have been sold. So, i guess than the first place is, obvious, USA, second UK and third maybe Canada. Now, if Canada is the 10% of the USA market, that means than in canada have been sold more or less 1m 360 consoles. That could means than in Mexico have been sold between 700k and 1m, a very huge number if you ask me and important for the market. But i am not sure about it, thats what microsoft says, so, is mexico in vgchartz?? are Mexico sales in America charts?? Is there a way to get the Mexico sales??

I dont know if someone did this question before or if this have been explained in other thread, but it would be good to know it.

End of 2011 (made 02/01/11) 
Wii: 99.453 m
Xbox 360: 67.837 m 
Ps 3: 60.726 m

Best Games/Serie of the Generation

Around the Network

If not, I'm telling Diomedes. He will have a field day with this.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

It will be under the 'America' section as that includes all of NA - that being Mexico, USA, Canada.

I think thats the case at least.

Yes, Rath is correct. see where it has the US flag? That includes numbers for all of the Americas. Nice seeing that the US finally took over all of America, eh?

De donde eres guey? Vivia en DF por algun tiempo. Una ciudad bien chevere.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

i think ioi extraploites(whatever it is)his data to include mexico

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Mexico i think is counted under America

Did Microsoft actually say Mexico was the fourth best selling region for 360 by numbers? or was it marketshare? because there is a big difference.

@TWRoO:

well, I could quite well imagine it being by numbers. Mexico has a huge population.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Interesting, could you supply a link or source to where MS said this? It will be helpful for accurately defining a range for Mexican 360 sales (or shipments, depending on what they said).

no way has it sold that many in mexico. I doubt mexico is in the top 10, probably even 15. They were probably talking about market share.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X