By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - POKEMON IS ON THE ESHOP!!!

irstupid said:
Lelouch_Vi_Brittania said:
My download isn't going as fast as it should, the internet gods must be trolling me!!!! I'll be studyiing japanese to pass the time ( I need to learn japanese to play MH4!)

ha or the fact your competing with 100,000 other people trying to download as well.

I'm sure Nintendo is going "holy shit" in regards to their servers right now.

Shut up! It's the internet gods. Period. I'll just sacrifice more sheeps to them.

Around the Network

I forgot!!! Which should I get? X or Y? The last pokemon game I played was Diamond

nero said:
I forgot!!! Which should I get? X or Y? The last pokemon game I played was Diamond

X. Because... Xerneas

Click HERE and be happy 

nero said:

Version exclusives! Hope this helps!

http://www.serebii.net/xy/exclusives.shtml

36% in one hour, fuck you internet, why are other people downloading this? it's MY game!!!! why?? Why??? fuck you Nintendo, why don't you have an exclusive server only for me?

Around the Network
EricFabian said:
nero said:

X. Because... Xerneas

Is it better than Yvetal? Because for the colors, i'm more to the red. My lil brother has a say in this. When it comes to pokemon, it's theonly game we have say which of the two version we are buying

tbone51 said:
nero said:

Version exclusives! Hope this helps!

http://www.serebii.net/xy/exclusives.shtml

Thanks, X seems it is!!

nero said:

nero said:
EricFabian said:
nero said:

X. Because... Xerneas

Is it better than Yvetal? Because for the colors, i'm more to the red. My lil brother has a say in this. When it comes to pokemon, it's theonly game we have say which of the two version we are buying

Xerneas is a fairy, so it can kill dragons

Click HERE and be happy 

Lelouch_Vi_Brittania said:
36% in one hour, fuck you internet, why are other people downloading this? it's MY game!!!! why?? Why??? fuck you Nintendo, why don't you have an exclusive server only for me?

lool. be patient, everyone wants to be a pokemon master