By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Steam Controller Demonstration Video

Looks ok

Around the Network

If I'm able to buy the controller alone, then I'm fine with that, looks really responsive.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

How does it work with 3rd person games?

Seems to work well with Civ V.

That thing looks awkward as hell to use.. Good thing I don't care about Steam.

Around the Network

Depending on the price, i'd buy one.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

That just looks plain horrible...it looked exactly like when I try to do anything on touchpad on laptop...really can't see how this can replace KB+mouse, specially that segment "it allows you to play any kind of FPS without auto-aiming turned on", where his precision/time was abysmal.

look really bad for civ and ok for the shooters

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Looks a lot better then using a mouse on my knee. Civ and Tropico on the projector are finally going to be comfortable. Who says you have to play FPS with the Steam controller? I would assume you can still connect any other controller if you want to?

Good thing DS4 will work on PC and doesn't Steambox let you use different pads as well?

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers