By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official gamrConnect Pokemon X/Y Thread (It's Finally Here!)

Tagged games:

Which Starter Will You Choose?

Chespin sows the seeds of greatness! 76 41.08%

Fennekin fires me up! 45 24.32%

Froakie washes away the competition! 50 27.03%

Total:171
ktay95 said:
_crazy_man_ said:

Farming for Ralts on Route 4 with Synchronize, cause fuck farming Abras.......

Only Adamant, Calm, Brave, and Naive so far.....still need Careful and Jolly

Adamant gonna be for Honedge, Calm for Eevee, Careful for Bulbasaur (tho im breeding him), and Jolly for Hawlucha

Tyrantrum I'll just keep soft resetting till I get Jolly

This was so much easier early game with Black/White cause of Munna's much higher chance to encounter : /

Both Ralts and Abra are rare, Abra teleports, and I don't see another Synchronize pokemon until route 10 (Eevee) but that would require evolving each to Slyveon

WAIT WHAT, I SKIPPED EEVEE... Yeah Im heading straight back there now

It's rare, I'm been hearing 5% encounter rate.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network

Ugh, damn. That could take awhile then and my party is kinda full. Guess it can wait until post game

My team as of right now is - Quiladin, Skitty, Pidgey, Vivillion and Honedge.
This team is going to be changed later though, most of these are temporary as I don't want some of my pkmn to be overleveled.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Guys we need to do trades later this week! I want Vivillon! There are so many unique ones!

You can only have one type of it unless you trade somebody of a different region!

tbone51 said:
Guys we need to do trades later this week! I want Vivillon! There are so many unique ones!

You can only have one type of it unless you trade somebody of a different region!

Have you got Y, somone needs to give me a Larvitar

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
tbone51 said:

yes me and my bro got x y! Im taking my time however. I'll give you one later if nobody has found one yet for you cool!

Also somebody post vivillon all its forms!!!

ktay95 said:
tbone51 said:

Where can it be found? Probably at the same place as Aron I would guess. If I come to that point, we could trade Larv for Aron

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

tbone51 said:
ktay95 said:
tbone51 said:

yes me and my bro got x y! Im taking my time however. I'll give you one later if nobody has found one yet for you cool!

Its all good, I dont need it until post game anyway. Its just its my 2nd fave Pokemon line and its exclusive to the game I dont have.

And how many Vivillion forms are there? I only thought there was 2, time to google

ktay95 said:
tbone51 said:
ktay95 said:
tbone51 said:

Its all good, I dont need it until post game anyway. Its just its my 2nd fave Pokemon line and its exclusive to the game I dont have.

And how many Vivillion forms are there? I only thought there was 2, time to google

2? Try like 15+ 

So many cant find though

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5718615

tbone51 said:
ktay95 said:
tbone51 said:
ktay95 said:
tbone51 said:

2? Try like 15+ 

So many cant find though

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5718615

cool, I stopped checking the spoiler thread for awhile until I got the game. Now I must go back and get one