By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U hardware up 685% in UK!

Well ,that's good news then, whichever way you spin it.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network
Viper1 said:
Kane1389 said:
Zero999 said:

it's numbers are higher than 3ds, ps3 and 360 regular uk weeks, that's hardly "half-dead".

So you're telling me that during the 1st price cut week and the release of a strong IP game, Wii U managed to sell 1k -2k more than 8 year old consoles??? My God, Wii U is a BEAST

So there is no in between half dead and beast?   It's either half dead or it's a beast? 

Give it a break.  Acknowledge the Wii U had a great week and move on.  

Your sarcasm makes it sound like this actually bothers you.

I wasnt talking about this single week, but general overall performance. This week being ''great'' for Wii U just shows in what a desperate position it actually is.

fatslob-:O said:
Darc Requiem said:
Nintendogamer said:
Darc Requiem said:
Nintendogamer said:
Darc Requiem said:
So they sold 685 Wii U's in the UK this week? j/k

685% of 0 would be 0 lol

685% of 1 would be 685

no 685% of 1 is 6.85

Damn, you are absolutely right. Haha

Damn your pretty bad at math. Haha ;)

your in this case is you're. So i guess he's awful at math and you're awful at english. I'd guess we're all awful at something;p

Incubi said:
Darc Requiem said:
Nintendogamer said:
Darc Requiem said:
Nintendogamer said:
Darc Requiem said:
So they sold 685 Wii U's in the UK this week? j/k

685% of 0 would be 0 lol

685% of 1 would be 685

no 685% of 1 is 6.85

Damn, you are absolutely right. Haha

Damn your pretty bad at math. Haha ;)

your in this case is you're. So i guess he's awful at math and you're awful at english. I'd guess we're all awful at something;p

Hahaha, I guess I'm not too strong at english but I'll never be and the greatest thing about this world is that strong english ain't too important in trying to get some high paying job. ;P

Kane1389 said:
Zero999 said:

it's numbers are higher than 3ds, ps3 and 360 regular uk weeks, that's hardly "half-dead".

So you're telling me that during the 1st price cut week and the release of a strong IP game, Wii U managed to sell 1k -2k more than 8 year old consoles??? My God, Wii U is a BEAST

Let's put that "selling more than 8 year old consoles" point into perspective, shall we?

We're talking about consoles (PS360) that peaked much later in their life due to high launch prices, consoles that are now mass market prices with extensive libraries of games, and consoles that just had the single biggest entertainment product release (GTAV) in history revenue wise (not to mention sales monsters like COD every year).

When you consider that, a console less than a year old with a relatively tiny selection of games that is still the most expensive gaming console on the market beating systems with that kind of appeal is certainly noteworthy.

Around the Network
Nintendogamer said:

no 685% of 1 is 6.85

A 685% increase of 1 would be 7.85 though.

Max King of the Wild said:
Nintendogamer said:

no 685% of 1 is 6.85

Ding Ding we have a winner here. 

Nintendogamer said:

no 685% of 1 is 6.85

Now let's see how long it takes them to figure out that the Wii U didn't sell 1 unit last week. We might be here for a while.

Unfortunately, even the official VGChartz article got this 685% increase wrong.

the_dengle said:
Nintendogamer said:

no 685% of 1 is 6.85

Now let's see how long it takes them to figure out that the Wii U didn't sell 1 unit last week. We might be here for a while.

Unfortunately, even the official VGChartz article got this 685% increase wrong.

LOL my post was not meant to be some troll post. It was meant to show who's bad at math and apparently the only one that could od math in this thread is Max.

Nintendogamer said:

no 685% of 1 is 6.85

Who says wii u only sold 1 last week? 

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d