By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Capcom Really considering a RE 5 Wii?

Bring GTA 4 to the Wii. Resident Evil 5 would be a fun game on the Wii.

Around the Network

Just goes to show Developers aren't ready to commit fully to the Wii, even chummy Capcom basically admits to holding out. How many more tests do we need? Will the Wii prove itself after Capcom has put all of their main franchises on consoles that aren't the Wii, lol.

Girl Gamer Elite said:
Just goes to show Developers aren't ready to commit fully to the Wii, even chummy Capcom basically admits to holding out. How many more tests do we need? Will the Wii prove itself after Capcom has put all of their main franchises on consoles that aren't the Wii, lol.

It isn't that they aren't ready to commit, its that they know nintendo fans will do a whole ad campaign on their behalf for whatever game they trot out as the latest "test" of wii's viability.  

Capcom knows that the system will lead to profitable games, and they will continue to put stuff out, but until their major developments are out they may as well send some lowly PR guy to rustle some feathers, so that nintendo fans feel the urge to "earn" capcom's support. 

Not to say that Okami is a bad game, but this tactic seems like it can only work so many times, after the huge success of RE4 on the wii, etc.    

it sadly wont come to the wii

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

One can only hope for the good fortune of RE 5 on the Wii

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network

I've not played okami, but have heard a lot of good things about it. If the conversion to wii is done well enough, it could well convince me to finally buy a wii. Games like this were what I was after, and RE4 has shown it can work well.

I would rather have an enhanced remake of RE2 and 3 than 5 on the Wii with the over-shoulder camera of RE4. I never played RE2 or 3, but I do want to. I loved Re4 and Resident Evil 1 Remake on the Gamecube along with RE0.

myspace.com/neorayj

Why not just buy the GCN ports of 2 & 3? Remakes aren't guaranteed....not yet at least.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Can someone answer this please... will the game have 480p and 16:9 support? If not... not interested. Trauma Center without 480p support okay but a full 3D game like Okami is annoying without 480p support.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Don't believe what you read on message boards.