By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are you switching console allegiance, or staying the same?

Are you switching?

Going from Xbox 360 to PS4. 59 12.61%

Going from PS3 to Xbox One. 22 4.70%

Going from 360/PS3 to Wii U. 23 4.91%

Going from Wii to PS4/Xbox One. 6 1.28%

Staying within Playstation (PS3 to PS4). 206 44.02%

Staying within Xbox (Xbox 360 to Xbox One). 38 8.12%

Staying within Nintendo (Wii to Wii U). 66 14.10%

Switching to OUYA MOTHATRUCKERS! 12 2.56%

Yo Mama! 36 7.69%

Total:468

Wii U + PC.

If I had the funds, I would probably also get Xbox One, but I would rather invest in more games for my current setup.

Around the Network

im moving to android to get the quality sw Nintendo cant provide anymore
and all those Squareenix games
i cant wait

PC, PS3, DS > PC, PS4, PSV

I might get a WiiU down the line, but I said the same thing about the Wii and it never happened.

I'll stay with nintendo, but my secondary choice will probably shift from PS to Xbox.

I made my bed with Sega. I go where I want to go, when I want to. But, I do have an uncanny love for the underdogs. I will root for Xboxe One and Vita

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
pbroy said:
I made my bed with Sega. I go where I want to go, when I want to. But, I do have an uncanny love for the underdogs. I will root for Xboxe One and Vita

Shouldn't you be rooting for WII U since that's likely the under dog ? ;)

I am hoping to expand to all three sytems and pc this gen. I have a pc already, plan on getting an xbox on on release, than a wiiU, and after that a ps4.

U+PC for now, I don't intent on buying a PS4 or X1 anytime soon but I'll play on anything.

Sticking with Sony but I will also have a Nintendo Console this Gen.(already have the WiiU)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

bananaking21 said:
not sure, i like the PS4 a lot. but that darn vita is begging me to troll it.

I've been bashing the Vita lately.