By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Journey coming to PS4

Tagged games:

he meant flower not journay

https://twitter.com/thatgamecompany

Around the Network
darkknightkryta said:
Wasn't someone from thatgamecompany on this forum? I seem to recall him popping in when discussing the budget of Journey.

yep.  maybe (s)he'll pop in here again. 

kitler53 said:
darkknightkryta said:
Wasn't someone from thatgamecompany on this forum? I seem to recall him popping in when discussing the budget of Journey.

yep.  maybe (s)he'll pop in here again. 

I hope so (s)he seemed like a nice chap.

Wright said:
platformmaster918 said:

and coolest minimalist stories told this gen. 

No. The greatest minimalist stories of this gen have been both Demon's and Dark Souls.

never really was able to love those games like some even though I platinumed Demon's Souls after it was free on Plus.  To each his own I loved Journey and Flower but I admire what the Souls games do as well for their audience.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

If it's cheap I will buy it.

Around the Network
platformmaster918 said:

never really was able to love those games like some even though I platinumed Demon's Souls

That's so incredible weird xD

But hey, tastes are tastes!

Oh shit! I will definitely get the greatest game ever created again on the PS4!

Cannot wait!

Hmm... does this mean all current PSN games are not going to be compatible through gaikai in future...??

HokageTenshi said:
Hmm... does this mean all current PSN games are not going to be compatible through gaikai in future...??

Why is that? It just means that they'll be ported.

darkknightkryta said:

Yeah, so...  Sorry everyone.  I was actually referring to Flower PS4, and not Journey PS4.

We've been getting a lot of questions regarding Flower PS4 and Vita, but have nothing to say, outside what sparse details have already been given out by people at Sony.  So, I misread the question and thought that they were just talking about Flower PS4's graphicallialitiness.

Journey PS4 hasn't been announced/confirmed, and if there are any details on it in the future (if it is made), we won't be the place to go to.

Aaron Grommesh
Community Manager
thatgamecompany