By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - JESUS WAS A GOVERNMENT PLOT: Confirmed says Joseph Atwill

Kane1389 said:

Ok, so you wont bother standing up by  your false statements, thats good. 

Why did you even quote me then? Did you do it just for the sake of berating me? I mean I know you have a hisotry of being very bitter and hostile towards anyone with different opinion, but usually you come up with some sort of argument to go with it. 

Lol wut, you again are thoroughly confused. Nothing I have said is false.

I quoted you to point out your hypocrisy and alert you that I was reporting you. I thought this was obvious, like I said you were conversing with someone else...go offer your thoughts to them. I don't care for them.

Around the Network
dsgrue3 said:
Kane1389 said:

Ok, so you wont bother standing up by  your false statements, thats good. 

Why did you even quote me then? Did you do it just for the sake of berating me? I mean I know you have a hisotry of being very bitter and hostile towards anyone with different opinion, but usually you come up with some sort of argument to go with it. 

I quoted you to point out your hypocrisy and alert you that I was reporting you. I thought this was obvious, like I said you were conversing with someone else...go offer your thoughts to them. I don't care for them.

LOL, you reported me??? For what? Did I hit the nerve ? xD  

Kane1389 said:
dsgrue3 said:

Each post more confusing than the last. Honestly man you should take a break to gather your thoughts.

Short answer: No, I simply saw an insult and reported you for it. Here you go: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5721546

dsgrue3 said:
Kane1389 said:
dsgrue3 said:

Each post more confusing than the last. Honestly man you should take a break to gather your thoughts.

Short answer: No, I simply saw an insult and reported you for it. Here you go: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5721546

Thats pretty rich coming from a guy who thinks ''washing hands after having contact with religious person'' is a sig worthy quote

Kane1389 said:

Thats pretty rich coming from a guy who thinks ''washing hands after having contact with religious person'' is a sig worthy quote

His sig is all kinds of contradiction to him considering he believes a missile hit the pentagon in 911 and ignores and evidence of the facts. I really would cease this conversation with him if i were you. It would seem someone named jesus broke into his house one nigt and killed his dog by the way he is so against religion... hardly as tolerant as he would believe he is considering one of his first posts in this thread

Around the Network

I always knew Jesus was more phony then Greek mythology, thanks to CNN special about jesus Christ or God. (I saw it many years ago)

This would probably explain why the Roman government made up the Catholic religion

Max King of the Wild said:
Kane1389 said:

His sig is all kinds of contradiction to him considering he believes a missile hit the pentagon in 911 and ignores and evidence of the facts. I really would cease this conversation with him if i were you. It would seem someone named jesus broke into his house one nigt and killed his dog by the way he is so against religion... hardly as tolerant as he would believe he is considering one of his first posts in this thread

Whats really funny is how he called me on hypocrisy in the first place, and then he reported me while having that kind of sig

Kane1389 said:

Actually never said this ever.

You simply can't be honest as you prove time and time again. In that thread I prefaced all of my comments with the line "I don't believe conspiracies" and then simply proceeded to pose hypotheticals to which you became overtly upset and were promptly banned. By the way, did you learn that standing behind a jet blows you back with ferocity or are you still confused about that?

Kane1389 said:

You're entitled to your opinion, as am I. I think it's most excellent. It summarizes how theists appear to non-believers. 

dsgrue3 said:
Kane1389 said:

Actually never said this ever.

You simply can't be honest as you prove time and time again. In that thread I prefaced all of my comments with the line "I don't believe conspiracies" and then simply proceeded to pose hypotheticals to which you became overtly upset and were promptly banned. By the way, did you learn that standing behind a jet blows you back with ferocity or are you still confused about that?

I was banned for calling you a sick fuck (to which multiple people agreed and knew I would be banned for. In fact, I messaged the mod and told him it was worth it) because you did the exact same thing you are doing in this thread... which is shutting your eyes, plugging your ears, shouting "lallalalalala" and refusing to look at the evidence presented to you. BTW - have you learned to comprehend peoples stance? No, obviously not.