By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii60 or PSWii?

I've owned a Wii since launch, and have thoroughly enjoyed many hours of gaming with it.

I planned to buy a 360 late last year after the price cuts, but I could not justify spending the dough, because I didn't have enough time to even finish all the Wii games I owned.  So I decided against it.

More recently, I've thought about getting a PS3.  Several of the games I'm interested in on the 360 are available for PC (with the exception of Halo) or similar titles will be available for PS3 (Forza, GT -- and with GT, I already have a Logitech Driving Force Pro, not compatible with Forza).  I think I can live without Halo, and really, the final two nails in the 360's coffin may be the subscription fee to Live and the fact that Blu-ray has trounced HD DVD.  Although Blu-ray has thus far failed to surge ahead, the format war is decidedly over, and any movies I'm interested in will be available on Blu-ray in the near future.  Oh, and of course, the jury is still out on whether they've fixed the RROD.

Oh, and I very much enjoy programming for the Cell, and would likely install PS3 Linux and play with it some more.  :)

So, with all that being said, 360 supporters, tell me why I should change my mind back to the 360.  PS3 owners feel free to rebutt anything they say, but both sides please be nice.  :)

Around the Network

Pstwii is for me.

PSWii is the much better choice

PSWii - Although just the PS for me at the moment, i'm waiting to see where KH3 heads before i know if i have to invest in a Wii or not (not a fan of Ninty games)

PSWII is the best choice...!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

...just Wii.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

go with PSwii and eventually go PSwii60

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

pswii, i have a ps3 and 360, but i would have preferred a wii instead of a 360 now that i've got it.

Definitely PSWii, no offense to Americans (myself included) but just leave it to the Japanese.

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*

just wii for me too
But if I would have pick
PSWii