By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Naughty Dog hints at Uncharted 4? They show all four playstation products ps1,ps2,ps3 and ps4

Tagged games:

Wow. I'm speechless. This is clearly talking about PS 1,2,3,4. How do you interpret it as Uncharted. You are clearly not smart enough for the internet.

Around the Network

Please announce something on VGA's ND! I need a huge ass hype train!!!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

sub-zero-TM said:
happydolphin said:
As in PS1, 2, 3 , 4. He's showing off his PS4 pre-launch unit in his display cabinet.

Maybe,maybe not. :)

Sony fans

(just kidding :P)

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

RenderMonk said:
No this clearly has to due with the U4 announcement. The Last of Us had so many calendar dates pointing to the 17th, 18th of Oct....Now we get this twitter message from Naughty Dog, just one week before that time comes. Yeah, it's Uncharted 4. Furthermore, think about how quiet things have been on the PS4 front lately.. With the console launching next month, this will be their final PR push, with an established franchise....Come to think of it, I would venture to guess they may even have Uncharted 4 get announced and then be a launch title!! Their launch lineup is rather week on retail releases anyway.

That would be shocking, but I think it would be stupid as well. They'd be better off releasing it 3-4 months after the console's release, when there are few other releases and console sales start to nosedive. Still, I believe we will get their game next Christmas at the earliest.

I love MS fans comparing PS4 and XO lineups and saying that XO's has the edge and is a better console for a non-biased gamer. It may have slightly better games for now, but remember - all MS studios have showed what they are working on. The best Sony studios (ND and SSM) haven't revealed a thing. And their games are gamechangers.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network
RenderMonk said:
No this clearly has to due with the U4 announcement. The Last of Us had so many calendar dates pointing to the 17th, 18th of Oct....Now we get this twitter message from Naughty Dog, just one week before that time comes. Yeah, it's Uncharted 4. Furthermore, think about how quiet things have been on the PS4 front lately.. With the console launching next month, this will be their final PR push, with an established franchise....Come to think of it, I would venture to guess they may even have Uncharted 4 get announced and then be a launch title!! Their launch lineup is rather week on retail releases anyway.

Bahahaha.   100% guaranteed that is not happening.

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

Drakrami said:
Wow. I'm speechless. This is clearly talking about PS 1,2,3,4. How do you interpret it as Uncharted. You are clearly not smart enough for the internet.

It has to be Uncharted 4,maybe you're not smart enough to see it? ;)

I don't want Uncharted 4 right now. It got a bit stale towards the end.

Also, that's one hell of an assumption. How about a FOURTH IP that they're working on?

Scisca said:
RenderMonk said:

That would be shocking, but I think it would be stupid as well. They'd be better off releasing it 3-4 months after the console's release, when there are few other releases and console sales start to nosedive. Still, I believe we will get their game next Christmas at the earliest.

I love MS fans comparing PS4 and XO lineups and saying that XO's has the edge and is a better console for a non-biased gamer. It may have slightly better games for now, but remember - all MS studios have showed what they are working on. The best Sony studios (ND and SSM) haven't revealed a thing. And their games are gamechangers.

I find that funny too, we all know that Sony has the games and that MS showed almost everything already. 

Dr.Grass said:
I don't want Uncharted 4 right now. It got a bit stale towards the end.

Also, that's one hell of an assumption. How about a FOURTH IP that they're working on?

Nice one man! that's possible too but we all know that ND will bring out Uncharted 4 first. and then something else.