By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Naughty Dog hints at Uncharted 4? They show all four playstation products ps1,ps2,ps3 and ps4

Tagged games:

Clearly Valve is farming out development of Half Life and Naughty Dog are making Half Life 4 just to screw with people waiting a decade for Half Life 3.

Around the Network
Aldro said:

BELIEVE

I DO!! 

Augen said:
Clearly Valve is farming out development of Half Life and Naughty Dog are making Half Life 4 just to screw with people waiting a decade for Half Life 3.

LMAO! xD 

This is.. confusing.. i... i just don't understand how this has anything what so ever to do with Uncharted? its says 1,2,3 and 4... with a photo of all 4 Playstations in.. i just.. the reaching in this thread is unbelievable!

now.. on topic i hope to GOD ND are working on Uncharted 4

Half-life 4 confirmed.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:
Only 3 of the consoles are black. Half-Life 3 confirmed.

milk out of my nose commeth

sub-zero-TM said:

Drakrami said:
Wow. I'm speechless. This is clearly talking about PS 1,2,3,4. How do you interpret it as Uncharted. You are clearly not smart enough for the internet.

It has to be Uncharted 4,maybe you're not smart enough to see it? ;)

We all know Uncharted 4 is coming dude. The thing that interests me is, what's the story? is it about Atlantis? Can they best UC2 or 3? 

All I have to say is: Man, the PSOne was a good looking console, I wish I still had mine =/

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

I still think they should do episodic Uncharted mini stories as DLC. Once every two months get another chapter of Drakes life. Would be awesome!

Drakrami said:
sub-zero-TM said:

Drakrami said:
Wow. I'm speechless. This is clearly talking about PS 1,2,3,4. How do you interpret it as Uncharted. You are clearly not smart enough for the internet.

It has to be Uncharted 4,maybe you're not smart enough to see it? ;)

We all know Uncharted 4 is coming dude. The thing that interests me is, what's the story? is it about Atlantis? Can they best UC2 or 3? 

Yes of course i know,that's why we Uncharted fans are linking everything to it!  Who knows what the story will about we just have to wait and hope that it's going to get revealed at VGA's! :D