By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Indies will help bring the Wii U to victory

Wright said:
Somini said:

-Xbox fans don't like indie games

WTF Somini? xD

I see a lot of Xboxers claiming that indie games don't count. If you don't recognize this, i'de advise you to visit a PS4 thread when the next indie game gets announced.

Around the Network
Somini said:

-WiiU fans all have high end PC's

What?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Somini said:
Wright said:
Somini said:

-Xbox fans don't like indie games

WTF Somini? xD

I see a lot of Xboxers claiming that indie games don't count. If you don't recognize this, i'de advise you to visit a PS4 thread when the next indie game gets announced.

But I'm a Xbox Fan and I like indie games D:

No one buys a console for indie games, but they do nothing but help. I find myself interested in more indie games than big retail releases lately.

roman838892 said:
Lmao another delusional topic from a Nintendo fan boy. Indie games really? Ps4 will have more indie support. The kids got wii are older now and don't want to play games for little kids anymore. Too bad Nintendo couldn't see that. They should've had the approach they had with Super Nintendo. What adult really wants to keep playing Mario, Zelda, smash brothers, Pokemon and donkey kong lol

I'm a nintendo fanboy? I'm a huge fan but I wouldn't go as far as saying I'm a 

fanboy.

Around the Network

No they won't simply because the games are not physical media.

JoeTheBro said:
DamnTastic said:
just like with the vita...

Well indies sure aren't hurting Vita.

Yeah, but they don't sell consoles, so they're not helping the Vita either.

I don't buy digital only unless they're dirt cheap, so they can have a million indie titles on both systems.  They probably wouldn't make much from me.

Max King of the Wild said:
Incubi said:
Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:
You can sell to more people if you have a wider and known value proposition^

That's his point. No other way of taking that.

That guy is just trying to pick a fight, lol! 

No, I'm just voicing my opinion that you are wrong. And you agreed with me

Why is that important?

kupomogli said:
JoeTheBro said:
DamnTastic said:
just like with the vita...

Well indies sure aren't hurting Vita.

Yeah, but they don't sell consoles, so they're not helping the Vita either.

I don't buy digital only unless they're dirt cheap, so they can have a million indie titles on both systems.  They probably wouldn't make much from me.

Then I doubt you are the target market.

From what I've heard indies are very healthy on Vita and are also doing nice on the Wii U. I doubt many people buy the systems just for indies, but there's a small dedicated group that is heavily influenced by them.

While I completely support the Wii U and do like a lot of Indie games, there is no way they will bring the Wii U to victory.  The only thing that will do that are must have 1st party titles.

Stop hating and start playing.