By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I think a serious spammer is targeting the site!! (Not Soriku lol)

The way I see it; he's reading this very sentence right now and getting a kick out of us scrambling around and reporting him
Just try to overlook the booger and let the mods deal with him as they see fit.
Please have someone lock this thread too, its just another playground to spam in after all.

Around the Network

I have something to do with this. I however accepted the warning and apologized. He however, became very vulgar. The final straw was him insulting SSJ though.

I am a new user to the site and seeing this kind of stuff really doesn't give me confidence in staying around. Solidar might have done something to get banned, he might not have. However, I don't think that moderators should ban people that they don't agree with, or ban some people for trolling and let other people stay. Looking around the site I believe that things are out of balance and some of the moderators use their power in a negative manner and ban some people that should not be banned and let others stay even when they should be banned. That's just my 2 cents.

"If you don't like me, bite me!"

Mummelmann said:
The way I see it; he's reading this very sentence right now and getting a kick out of us scrambling around and reporting him
Just try to overlook the booger and let the mods deal with him as they see fit.
Please have someone lock this thread too, its just another playground to spam in after all.

he's gonna make a new account any minute now

madkiller said:
I am a new user to the site and seeing this kind of stuff really doesn't give me confidence in staying around. Solidar might have done something to get banned, he might not have. However, I don't think that moderators should ban people that they don't agree with, or ban some people for trolling and let other people stay. Looking around the site I believe that things are out of balance and some of the moderators use their power in a negative manner and ban some people that should not be banned and let others stay even when they should be banned. That's just my 2 cents.

well sorry for the bad welcome to the site. Plz overlook this...

Around the Network

I hate to be real negative, but Rightnow I find it unllikely that solidar makes four accounts in a row, all get banned, then a new user shows up, and has solidars exact opinion. If your not Solidar, soryy for the negative greeting, and welcome to the forums, but I just find it hard to believe.

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

Come on Solider. Don't mess around on this great site.

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000

@ madkiller and why do you say that?

Explosivo said:
Come on Solider. Don't mess around on this great site.

yeah and if u want to be on, plz contribute appropriately

PooperScooper said:
@ madkiller and why do you say that?

I have been reading the site for a long time, just never posted before because I prefer to stay out of flamewars. I see certain people that start wars all the time with thousands of posts for their system and bashing the other systems. Then I see certain people with just a handful of posts get banned even when those other people are way worse.

"If you don't like me, bite me!"