By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Two offscreen High Resolution Images of Battlefield 4 Running on Xbox One

Tagged games:

Battlefield 3 looks better, but Beta is Beta.

Will look supreme when it releases.

Around the Network

I played it on 360... It looks so bad, I don't have any words for it. It looks like there aren't any textures at all in Shanghai.

That looks slightly worse than battlefield 3 on the 360...Good thing it probably won't be an accurate representation of the final product on the X1.

walsufnir said:
I played it on 360... It looks so bad, I don't have any words for it. It looks like there aren't any textures at all in Shanghai.

kinda sad to hear that the graphics look gimped on current gen,

kinda off-topic, but how do the graphics compare to bf3?

Me gusta queso 

psn id: rychussnik

Chevinator123 said:
Panama said:
I'm maxing out the BF4 beta at 60fps on PC and doesn't look too great. Maybe I'm just going blind, maybe it's the beta. Who knows.

It's the beta http://mp1st.com/2013/10/01/dice-tech-director-battlefield-4-graphics-release-will-better-andor-faster/

Good. Got a little worried. Then again they said the same with the BF3 beta and I was left pretty disappointed with the end product.

Around the Network

looks like Xbox 360

Hard to tell, doesn't look "that much" different. It is a camera phone pic though...

Yes, the PS4 version will look better. No doubt about it.

Ex Graphics Whore.

Just played the Battlefield 4 demo on the 360 (which BTW is incredibly fun) and I can safely say the graphics looked better than what was shown in those two pictures from the OP.

And if the 360 version looks better than those pics than I'm not worried in the least.