By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How VGChartz became fun again

Most of you would agree with me that VGChartz has been in a pretty horrible state the last 2 years. Site being abandoned, game databases not being updated, but most of all: the console wars having died down.

But no more!

I'm having so much fun on VGChartz again. The Wii U released a while ago and it's doing terrible. That is fantastic. Trolls have crawled out of their holes and bash Nintendo's little box at every chance they can. The Xbox One and PlayStation 4 are about to release and that is fantastic as well. Good old fanboy battles are being fought at every inch of the forums. I even see some PS4 trolling now which is great.

Where will this new console war lead us? The fun is in not knowing. But the fun is also in knowing that every console and every game is going to be both praised and ridiculed. Until the next consoles are upon us. Then we forget about everything that happened and life starts up anew.

I can't wait.

Around the Network

you are a sick man OP - getting pleasure over other's misery :P

Fun no, I wouldn't call it fun. But entertaining? Hell, yes!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Chrizum closet sadist confirmed.

Fun indeed!! Fanboy tears feed unicorns and unicorn pee creates rainbows. We all love rainbows!!!

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

You forgot the Vita trolls. Business had picked up even before "Wii U" was ever said aloud in public.

Nobody cares about handhelds.

I have been quite entertained myself lately as well.

Fresh start with a new console generation will do that.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Aye thats why the Ccuntertrollunit is back in full effect, and its the longest period of their lives.

NUKES EVERYWHERE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

pokoko said:
You forgot the Vita trolls. Business had picked up even before "Wii U" was ever said aloud in public.

Do they even exist anymore? The Vita is the martyr of the industry.

1) It doesn't need trolling.

2) Nobody would dare troll it, it's just uncalled for.

A lot of people imagine other people trolling it, and that's understandable because in its first year the Vita got trolled a lot. But not anymore, nobody trolls it anymore really everyone just leaves it alone.