By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How VGChartz became fun again

Ouya Trolls?

Around the Network
Somini said:
pokoko said:
You forgot the Vita trolls. Business had picked up even before "Wii U" was ever said aloud in public.

Exactly. The trolls came out of their holes before the WiiU had even launched. It happened when the Vita launched and began selling badly.

But i'm not exactly surprised the OP missed out on that. Toch OP?

Like I said, nobody cares about handhelds. What are you implying exactly?

think-man said:
Ouya Trolls?

Ouya will rule gaming and 8th gen consoles will have to polish its shoes to earn a living, you just wait!!!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Alby_da_Wolf said:
think-man said:
Ouya Trolls?

Nvidia Shield will rule gaming and 8th gen consoles will have to polish its shoes to earn a living, you just wait!!!

Fixed

hiimnew said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:
think-man said:
Ouya Trolls?

Nvidia Shield will rule gaming and 8th gen consoles will have to polish its shoes to earn a living, you just wait!!!

Fixed

Heresy!!! Abomination!!!!!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network
Alby_da_Wolf said:

Kinda like the dude in your sig :P

happydolphin said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:

Kinda like the dude in your sig :P

And just wait and see when Baron Ballmer's soul will possess the new MS CEO's sister!

Even if those troll threads are kind of epic and funny to read, vgchartz is not what it used to be anymore... I am posting less everyday since I am getting tired of the doom this, doom the other... I know vgchartz is for sales charts, but I liked that this was a nice place to discuss videogames and not sales only... A shame...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Hmm, I too were about 1-2 year "off" since everything seemed boring since VGChartz lost most of its original articles.(TheSource??)
Guess new gen always makes it more interesting.

Take my love, take my land..