By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Top 10 Nintendo Fails

Do you agree with this list? List what comes up in your mind. It's time to be critical of the company/brand you love the most!!

PS: Please let's keep the trolling out of this and don't be afraid to critisize your favortie company, no one/thing is perfect ;)

If you're more interested in a thread about the Xbox or PlayStation fails, here are the links to those threads;

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=169679&page=1#9

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=169678&page=1#

Around the Network

I heavily disagree with the 3DS, but everything else is spot on.

lol the 3DS a failure. Check back with us in two weeks when pokemon launches. :)

As i said on the otehr thread, these guys have no legitimacy to point fails on anyone cause they arent informed. I assume the video's are old though. Its the only way to understand some of the ridiculous things said.

Nem said:
lol the 3DS a failure. Check back with us in two weeks when pokemon launches. :)

This is from last year when everyone thought it was a failure.

Somini said:
Nem said:

This is from last year when everyone thought it was a failure.

I edited but you were faster. Yeah i assumed that was the case. Goes to show they should shut up when they dont know what they are talking about.

Around the Network
Nem said:

To be fair this is an old video, and back then the 3DS was sort of a failure.

OT:

Not sure why they put losing Squaresoft and using cartridges for the N64 as separate entries. They pretty much go hand in hand.

The CDi was a craptastic piece of garbage but Nintendo really didn't have much to do with it. They did license out Zelda and Mario but that's hardly a bigger fail than the Virtual Boy.

Just like the Xbox/PS lists this one is pretty much hit and miss.

Losing FF7 was the killer and should probably have been number one. That made the PS1 almost a must-buy for millions of people.

The initial 3DS launch WAS a fiasco but one they recovered from pretty fast.

forest-spirit said:
Nem said:

Maybe for the general impatient populace, but i never thought the 3DS was ever in any danger to be a failure. A console's fate is not written in 6 months.

Nem said:
forest-spirit said:
Nem said:

Maybe for the general impatient populace, but i never thought the 3DS was ever in any danger to be a failure. A console's fate is not written in 6 months.

Were you asleep in those months? The whole internet, gamers and the industry was thinking that. Not just the impatient ones. People like to play the doom card pretty fast.

I liked the gamecube design...