By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon X/Y is the most pre-ordered 3DS game in Japan ever 1.26mil! (Does Not include the 4 Hardware Bundles

Seems like X/Y will have a huge opening week! Can this game make it past the 20m mark in the end?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
Seems like X/Y will have a huge opening week! Can this game make it past the 20m mark in the end?

Japan will do its part. We need US/Europe to do theirs

Great to see the series still going strong. X/Y feels like they put a lot of effort into.

Augen said:
Great to see the series still going strong. X/Y feels like they put a lot of effort into.

yea they really did. I find it amusing how some people complained pokemon is the same thing over and over, then we get major changes (that are good) and the same people  complain that its different

Wow. Bigger opening week than Mnster Hunter then? Maybe over 2 mil?

Around the Network
the_dengle said:

Wow. Bigger opening week than Mnster Hunter then? Maybe over 2 mil?

imagine if this was japan only launch, it wouldn't have these supply issues! These numbers dont include hardware. There is over a week left, yes i say with digital 2mil easy. This means XY>DP launch. To all the haters that said XY will decline cuz BW did! I swear soe people predicted 10-12mil lifetime o.O

Lmao. I can already hear the sound of some records being shattered. This is gonna be massive.

This might just be bigger than diamond and pearl...im shocked...I thought it was 1m Ww? 5m opening week locked on at this point

Whats the most pre-ordered DS game?

_crazy_man_ said:
jonathanalis said:
Wow!
Can it reach 3 mil in first week only in japan?
i dont doubt.

meanwhile, 300k in america...

VGChartz US preorders are known to be widely inaccurate

More to the point... pre-order numbers in general are just a fraction of first week sales.  Many people don't pre-order, they simply walk into a store and purchase the title.

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.