By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kingdom Hearts 3 for Wii U petition

Did. Got this in my email a while back. It would be good, but doubtful.

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
If you really want the game stop doing petitions and pray. Every petition just show low numbers and confirms to developers that there's no market for their games.

Defeatism does that.

Operation rainfall worked pretty well, so that argument is outdated. Do something and you might get something. Do nothing and you will get nothing for sure. Praying will not help anyone.

think-man said:
Well It's better suited for the WiiU rather then the Xbone. Question is will it be able to run on the WiiU without having to downgrade the graphics?

I dont think so  either they have to optimize it alot which costs time and money (they can optimize it  its not that the game looks very impressive or something) or they port it to WiiU and reduce the resolution and polycount etc.

I doubt that the game runs in 1080p60 on PS4 etc but if   then it could run on WiiU in 720p30  it would automatically just need a quarter of the PS4s power and thats without reducing polycount and texture resolution or whatever.

If this game comes on the Wii U I could get it day one. Otherwise it will have to wait .

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Wouldn't be surprised if it comes to the Wii U. Would it be because of the petition? Doubtful.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
SoujiroNagi said:

No to what? Can you elaborate alittle..?

The luminous engine runs on the WiiU.As does the engine Square Enix used for HItman Absolution.

Actually the only engines I can think of off the top of my head that doesnt run on the WiiU are Frosbyte 3, Gamerbryo(Because Bestheda, it can run on the WiiU just fine),RAGE(Rockstars Engine).

And none of those reasons are due to technical limitations

The WiiU can use Unreal 4, but you have to do it yourself. EA decided not to invest in doing it for whatever reason, same with Frostybyte 3 and their new engine sports engine.

The WiiU also had to go back into development because one of their suppliers BURNED DOWN.

Or something.

Go read the Iwata asks about it where they discuss the hardware design phase.

Jeez if you guys really wanna know anything about Square Enix ask Sillicon Studio. http://www.siliconera.com/2013/05/17/3d-dot-game-heroes-developer-provided-tech-for-square-enixs-luminous-engine/

Those guys are awesome too.

Along with Shin'en and NERD.

AshKetchum1992 said:
I signed but the only way Square Enix will see this is if it gets like 500,000 signatures

We need to spread the word :D Imagine, I tell 10 people, those people tell 10 more people! And so on and so on!

Conegamer said:
Wouldn't be surprised if it comes to the Wii U. Would it be because of the petition? Doubtful.

yeah when i found this petition, I was hoping more poeple would sign it! So I decided to tell as many people as possible about it. hopefully those people tell everyone they know! 

KingdomHeartsFan said:

You would probably need thousands and thousands of signatures for a big company like SE to even look at this.  Also the engine they are using to make KH3, the luminous engine, is specifically designed for next gen consoles, correct me if I'm wrong.  Therefore making a port to Wii U would be a lot of work and they would have to be confident they would make their money back ad still profit.  Aside from that I'd want it on Wii U since a lot of past KH games have been on Nintendo consoles and it has a lot of KH fans.

hint: wii u is a next gen console ;)

think-man said:
Well It's better suited for the WiiU rather then the Xbone. Question is will it be able to run on the WiiU without having to downgrade the graphics?

why is that a question? if it's developed with ps4/xone in mind, it will need a downgrade to run on wii u, albeit a small one.