By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kingdom Hearts 3 for Wii U petition

I found this petition https://www.change.org/petitions/square-enix-please-bring-kingdom-hearts-3-to-the-wii-u-alongside-the-ps4-and-xbox-one#share

If you are a Wii U owner like me who wants Kindom Hearts 3 on wii u, or if you just want it on wii u, sign the petition

Around the Network

Well It's better suited for the WiiU rather then the Xbone. Question is will it be able to run on the WiiU without having to downgrade the graphics?

You would probably need thousands and thousands of signatures for a big company like SE to even look at this.  Also the engine they are using to make KH3, the luminous engine, is specifically designed for next gen consoles, correct me if I'm wrong.  Therefore making a port to Wii U would be a lot of work and they would have to be confident they would make their money back ad still profit.  Aside from that I'd want it on Wii U since a lot of past KH games have been on Nintendo consoles and it has a lot of KH fans.

I don't see whats so graphically intensive about this game. It has no tessellation and is using cel shaders.

fatslob-:O said:
I don't see whats so graphically intensive about this game. It has no tessellation and is using cel shaders.

What we saw at E3 is not even close to what the final product will be.  Tetsuya already said the game will have production values similar to FFXV.

Around the Network

Do petitions even work?

think-man said:
Well It's better suited for the WiiU rather then the Xbone. Question is will it be able to run on the WiiU without having to downgrade the graphics?

I dont think it will be a graphical anomaly. From what we've seen already it looks like a Ps3/360 game. And the art style keeps it from needing to be very detailed

KingdomHeartsFan said:
fatslob-:O said:

What we saw at E3 is not even close to what the final product will be.  Tetsuya already said the game will have production values similar to FFXV.

I doubt square enix would seriously alienate the fanbase seeing as how cel shading is the series staple.

Under 1000 signatures. lol. They'll do it if they want to, and they probably don't want to. Then again this game isn't coming out any time soon so who can say what the case will be by then?

Granted, kingdom hearts seems dumb for the xbone since it won't sell shit on that system but at the same time I doubt it will do wonders for the wii u seeing as how wii u gamers fling some shit towards third parties on the console space.