By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you wear a watch? What device do you use to tell the time?

Audemars Piguet. Moonphase. 18ct + 18ct bracelet.

Plus about 50 others.

Incisive and erudite blog by game industry professional.

http://www.bruceongames.com/

Around the Network
TomaTito said:

fkusumot said:

When I was collecting watches I had over 100. Now that I make my own watch I have cut back to 12. I collect pocket watches now. They are fun and I'm always buying parts for them (because much of my business is repairing old pocket watches) so I get old neglected watches up and running and keep them for a while before I sell them.

I received an old silver very thin) pocket watch from my great-grandfather when I was 10 and my parents decided to fix it. I am so scared to brake it that it is sitting alone in a cabinet, it's something that I have only worn 5 times since then.

nice. did he wear it in his bottom while held a prisoner and then when he died passed it on to his mate who the wore it in his bottom for another couple of years before being saved? Just asking. 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

MioSport. heart rate and such.

Wii code: 4679-4491-5808-6319,MKWii: 4296-3394-2843; Animal Crossing Wii: 3008-1736-4670.

Faxanadu said:

nice. did he wear it in his bottom while held a prisoner and then when he died passed it on to his mate who the wore it in his bottom for another couple of years before being saved? Just asking.

Don't tell me... it's your great-grandfathers watch? I don't remember the history of the watch to be frank with you.

I do remember being jeolous of my cousin who got a big gold one, while I was getting a thin silver one.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Had a nice one but it was starting to look old/worn so I ditched it. Haven't bothered to replace it as time is just so accessible nowadays (on cell, laptop and lots of other devices).

Around the Network
TomaTito said:

Faxanadu said:

Don't tell me... it's your great-grandfathers watch? I don't remember the history of the watch to be frank with you.

I do remember being jeolous of my cousin who got a big gold one, while I was getting a thin silver one.

never seen Pulp Fiction? 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Nope. Living in my ignorant world.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

I have 3 Casio Watches, I my favorite brand

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

I use my cell phone. I unfortunately have no interest in a wrist watch. Though I did use, and would use a pocket watch again.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

I use a Kinetic Seiko watch. But most of the time I tell the time by looking on the bottom right of my computer screen.