By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you wear a watch? What device do you use to tell the time?

Half the time i forget to put my watch back b.c i'm
too lazy to put to no after i shower

Around the Network

I use two devices; two spherical orblike things on the top half of my face which can be used for all sorts of fun and cool things!
Anyways; I use my cell to see that time it is, its always in my pocket and I don't have to have an annoying lump of hardware strapped to me like a cuff.
Besides; mens watches are rarely a delight to behold...

I've always worn a watch. I've loved receiving watches as presents, normally watches that where gadgety (calculator, tv remote, digital compass, barometer, solar powered, etc). But in recent year I liked them to be more serious. I've ended up with a Rotary for formal needs and a Seiko Arctura Kinetic for everyday use.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

No never and if I did I could only wear a digital watch because watches with hands stop within a few hours if I wear them.

I strap my mobile to my wrist with some duct tape...........

Wii code: 6355-7594-5867-2364 Wii name: Mo Smash Bros Brawl: 5198-6095-4615 Cue Sports Revolution: 5327-4649-0447 Mario Kart Wii: 3308-8543-5834

SIG A.W.O.L

Around the Network

Why with duct tape? doesn't that peel ur skin ofF?

wiiforever said:
Yes - I wear a Casio Atomic, solar-powered watch with 6 alarms and the ability to record phone #'s and change colors

Casio makes the best inexpensive mass-market watch for its price point. Good choice.

Munkeh111 said:
Yeh, I just have a cheap Nike sports watch, I always keep it on, I feel lost without knowing the time all the time

Nikeo sports watch = cheap and rugged. A lot like a Casio with a different brand name.

Krasnaya Yastreb said:
I use a pocket watch and/or my cell phone.

A pocket watch? What kind? I love pocket watches.

kingofwale said:
I own a Seiko Kenetic Auto relay watch. loves it, I consider it an accessory.

and yes, it's heavy as hell. lol

The Seiko Kinetic is a great watch and very interesting technologically.

okr said:
Interesting profession.

Yes, I wear a watch. Cheap & radio controlled.
(Remember, how expensive this technology was, when it hit the market?)

I know some women who have more than one watch. One of them has about 20.

Women accessorize. Hopefully the watch will be the next shoe. Cheap and radio controlled is a good combo.

DMeisterJ said:
Yeah, my timepiece is a rolex

You're one of them! I kid. The Rolex is a great watch. I have one too but I don't wear it much.

TomaTito said:
I've always worn a watch. I've loved receiving watches as presents, normally watches that where gadgety (calculator, tv remote, digital compass, barometer, solar powered, etc). But in recent year I liked them to be more serious. I've ended up with a Rotary for formal needs and a Seiko Arctura Kinetic for everyday use.

I love gadget watches too. Good choice of watches.

llewdebkram said:
No never and if I did I could only wear a digital watch because watches with hands stop within a few hours if I wear them.

That's very interesting. I take it you mean mechanical watches will stop if you wear them. There's quite a bit of folklore about that. I have yet to personally meet a person who could make one of my watches stop within hours just by wearing it but I'm interested in witnessing this phenomon.

I use my cellphone or just look for a clock or at worst, ask someone.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

I don't wear a watch. I use my cell phone.

wiiforever said:
Why with duct tape? doesn't that peel ur skin ofF?

having a shower's a b****......... but u get used to it...........

Wii code: 6355-7594-5867-2364 Wii name: Mo Smash Bros Brawl: 5198-6095-4615 Cue Sports Revolution: 5327-4649-0447 Mario Kart Wii: 3308-8543-5834

SIG A.W.O.L