By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - who/what is the most annoying enemy in gaming

Alma - Ninja Gaiden Sigma

Benezia - Mass Effect

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

Anyone that appears in a random battle every couple of steps.

Random battles annoy me.

^ that is really annoying

Lakitus are annoying but you get to ride the clouds if you jump on them in NSMB.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Bowser

Around the Network
wiiforever said:
Bowser

ENEMY, not Boss

To me, the beggars and psycos in Assassin's Creed, are the most annoying enemies. Much more than the foot soilders and crusaders.

oh..oh yea I HATE YOU BEGGARS AND PSYCOS, man that sounds cold hearted.

PSN ID: Sol_Protege     Wii:154209933064989 

Skinny from Rival Turf. He can take half of your life in a single combo and he start appearing after the game`s second screen.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

I hate Wolf when he say "You will see your father soon" or "Your father screamed like that", but Lakitu, the Bad Sun (SMB 3) and the Pirahna Plants are bad too.

Wii Fit is rapidly beating PS3...

Playing now: Apollo Justice, Majora's Mask

Going to play: Little King Story

"As long as there is a Triforce, there will be a Zelda  As long as there is a prosperous kingdom, there will be an evil that wants destroy it And as long as there is an oppressive force running Hyrule, there will be a boy, in a green tunic, with a silver shield, and a magic blade, to stand against them."-The Legend of Zelda

Wolf

fox is better
and has a girlfriend
a blue fox