By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales: Tsutaya Game Ranking (Sep 23-29)

Around the Network

No surprise at the top, but some other interesting stuff in there. LoH Vita > PS3; Warriors Orochi PS3 > Armored Core PS3 (I think the latter won't meet From Software's expectations); Warriors Orochi Vita > Zelda.

Battle Princess of Arcadia seems to have bombed; and HappyEnd failed even more (though, it seemed to do alright on COMG). And Epic Mickey 3DS at #13 is an interesting one. However, that reminded me that the Wii & Wii-U versions of the game didn't chart.

Seems like LoH and WO2 Ultimate had good weeks.
Hope LoZ sales are what Ninty expected
Hopefully Vita sales pick up and no surprise from MonHun

LoH --> 4 of a kind (^o^)/

WO3U at 2nd and 6th seems pretty great as well. Too bad for Battle Princess Arcadia, but most people definitely can't buy 2 or 3 games per week. Same goes to Oreimo, I hope they sell well for the rest of the holiday season. I definitely want Princess Arcadia in the West. Do it, NISA!

I wonder how much WWHD sold... seems a lot lower than Pikmin 3.

Zelda on 7th place? Good for Nintendo.
It took a loooooong time for Epic Mickey finally find a japanese release.... it seems....

Around the Network

Hmmm... RPG's sell better on the Vita, musou sells better on the PS3. Interesting.

Lots of new games. A good week for once!

Sales will be interesting if reflected in MC.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

7 doesn't seem like a good opening for Wind Waker.

Looks like Sony platforms has a spam of new releases.
They need to do that more often to prevent Nintendo pacman.

Soundwave said:
7 doesn't seem like a good opening for Wind Waker.

i think the chart ranking is less relevant than the sales numbers.

better selling 40k in a strong weak and being 7th than being 2nd in a weak wek and selling 20k.As there are many new entries it is hard to say wether 7 is good or bad right now.