By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Nintendo Direct incoming! Oct. 1, at 7 a.m. PT/10 a.m. ET

What are you hope for?

New games 80 25.97%

More info on known games 52 16.88%

WiiU update 53 17.21%

IWATA DROP THE BOMB 121 39.29%

Total:306

Probably nothing interesting except for the Wii U update. No way I'm going to wake up early on my free day to watch this lol.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network

I guess we will k ow for sure that Tropical Freeze is delayed...
I wonder if they will attempt to make it up to us with a retail version of Wii Sports Club...

Have a nice day...

Its not, come on people^

This is 3PM in the UK, I believe. Grr...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=169345&page=1#

One is allowed to dream, right? :)

Carpe diem!

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Conegamer said:
This is 3PM in the UK, I believe. Grr...

9AM for me, which fortunately is the time I usually wake up :p

Too bad I'll probably forget about it XD

Just how easy is it for you to forget times, anyway? It's really not that hard...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

So it's going to be another unnecessary update full of things we already know about?

Death to the Directs!

curl-6 said:
cbarroso09 said:
curl-6 said:
cbarroso09 said:
curl-6 said:

This is what I'm afraid of. Nintendo seems intent on screwing over Wii U owners at every turn. Leaving them with just 3D World this holiday would be a slap in the face.

what the heck are you talking about? i need money for at least 6 games from today to the end year. I preffer lettin  MK8 fight its own battle in spring when no major game is comming out and to keep momentum. To many heavy hitters this to december, it is just that maybe not all are for you (Wii Fit U, Sports Club, Party U, on top of that 3D WORLD, SLost World, Zelda WW, DKCTF, TW101 (if haven't bought yet), PIKMIN3, Lego CITY,, etc

Without DKC though, December would be lacking a big "core" game.

Excuse me sir, what about Watch Dogs, Assassins Creed 4, Call oof Duty (i don't like that franchises but it counts for some), Batman Origins, Deus ex (NIntenda fans hasnt played it yet), some other random Lego games,  for at least this december there are some third party games. Though i am worry about next year and on now that Ubisoft seems to be pulling out the support.

Those are all October/November releases, and multiplats won't really drive Wii U sales momentum.

October and november releases, so during christmas they are not going to sell. Besides, one game will never make the Wii U attractive to anyone, so yes yo are right, 3rd party games won't drive wii U momentum directly. But if I don't have a Wii U around christmas, that will probably happen to most of the people, they are going to see the Wii U library, adding those 3rd party games + NItnendo games will drive momentum. People like to think that is just one game that drive sales. It is a sum of everything. Why is it hard to talk to people here? 

Maybe its the delay of DKC and instead they release Mario Kart this early December/late November. Probably not going to happen but that would be much better news then what its most likely about; Information on the new Wii U update.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

RolStoppable said:
Conegamer said:
BasilZero said:

9AM for me, which fortunately is the time I usually wake up :p

Too bad I'll probably forget about it XD

Just how easy is it for you to forget times, anyway? It's really not that hard...

Careful, Conegamer.

You just will never let it go. XD