By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Nintendo Direct incoming! Oct. 1, at 7 a.m. PT/10 a.m. ET

What are you hope for?

New games 80 25.97%

More info on known games 52 16.88%

WiiU update 53 17.21%

IWATA DROP THE BOMB 121 39.29%

Total:306

Mario looks great!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

Reading everyone's comments...sounds like a great direct!

Won't be able to watch for another five hours, but will post immediately once I do.

Those special edition Wii remotes will be mine :)

Finally an 8th gen Kirby game! Was getting worried!

forest-spirit said:
morenoingrato said:
I'm so glad they focused on the single player aspect of Mario. Good one.

Zelda looks amazing, BD looks phenomenal and PW looks outstanding.

What does the 3DS have for 2014 though? As a gamer I'm glad about BD but realistically it should have stayed in 2014.

Kirby, Layton vs Phoenix and Yoshi's Island are the only ones I can think of. Smash Bros. and MH4 might be ready for next year.

Bravely Default. Mario Golf World Tour. Dragon Quest.

tbone51 said:
ryuzaki57 said:
As always the Japanese direct had lots more. But we at least we had some Ace Attorney :)

When does Mario release in the US?

Nov 22nd same day as LoZ (US) Europe its 29th.

The clash with PS4 and X1 will be interesting

Around the Network

Not bad. The new Mario footage was much better than the last, although it still didn't get me too excited for the game.

Bravely Default, however, was very nice to see. And surprisingly, I found myself interested in Ace Attorney after seeing that trailer.

The rest of the presentation was a bit of a miss for me. Particularly the Karaoke section.

Rogerioandrade said:
forest-spirit said:
morenoingrato said:
What does the 3DS have for 2014 though? As a gamer I'm glad about BD but realistically it should have stayed in 2014.

Kirby, Layton vs Phoenix and Yoshi's Island are the only ones I can think of. Smash Bros. and MH4 might be ready for next year.

Isn't BD for December? Is it different in America?

ryuzaki57 said:
tbone51 said:
ryuzaki57 said:
As always the Japanese direct had lots more. But we at least we had some Ace Attorney :)

When does Mario release in the US?

Nov 22nd same day as LoZ (US) Europe its 29th.

The clash with PS4 and X1 will be interesting

yes, at least all 3 will be making so much money $$$$$$$. X1 release date, ps4 selling out, 3DS LoZ ! and Mario WiiU all in one week!

MohammadBadir said:

oh my god i need those Mario and Luigi Wii Remotes!

Was thinknig same thing.  I'll have an awesome collection going then

1. Zelda wiimote from skyward sword

2. Mario Wiimote

3. Luigi Wiimote

Any other great wiimotes out there?

Also now I need a blue and red nunchuk to go with luigi and mario wiimotes, since I have gold nunchuck for zelda one.  

Wonder when I'll fold and buy the zelda limited Wii U.  That gamepad is just too damn tempting.

ryuzaki57 said:
Rogerioandrade said:
forest-spirit said:
morenoingrato said:

Isn't BD for December? Is it different in America?

2014 for US confirmed! Guess we have to wait sometimes lol