By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: PlayStation 4 gets graphically definitive version of Watch_Dogs

fatslob-:O said:
MohammadBadir said:

Sounds like your mad alright so it must mean that I did struck a nerve LOL. Showing your weakness before the fight even started and such a shame that my opponent already forfeited. 

you remind me of those guys in 80 commercials.

i'm not mad, you apparently are though.

The WII U is weak deal with it. If I'm mad then you must neverland hoping that the gods at nintendo can give a lift to the wii u hardware LOL. Hahahaha it's funny to see warriors from all sides go at it. 

whatever makes you sleep at night.
no offence but you take this "console war" WAY to seriously.

Around the Network

Then you have others in here trying to hate the shit out of me LOL. I won't say their names but they know who they are. They just didn't know how to deal with the wii u having current gen performance.

I agree Wii is weak and I guess nobody deny that and it is slightly better than PS360 but yeah it is current gen performance... there is no leap in Wii U to call it next-gen performance.

Same happened with Wii but in sales one was successful and the other not yet.

MohammadBadir said:
MohammadBadir said:

Sounds like your mad alright so it must mean that I did struck a nerve LOL. Showing your weakness before the fight even started and such a shame that my opponent already forfeited. 

The WII U is weak deal with it. If I'm mad then you must neverland hoping that the gods at nintendo can give a lift to the wii u hardware LOL. Hahahaha it's funny to see warriors from all sides go at it. 

no offence but you take this console war WAY to seriously.

You've being exposed son. Just deal with your insecurity LMAO. I'm having too much fun pulling your strings buddy and your being played like a puppet XD. Hahahaha, all of this drama and crying coming from you is too hilarious. 

ethomaz said:

Then you have others in here trying to hate the shit out of me LOL. I won't say their names but they know who they are. They just didn't know how to deal with the wii u having current gen performance.

I agree Wii is weak and I guess nobody deny that and it is slightly better than PS360 but yeah it is current gen performance... there is no leap in Wii U to call it next-gen performance.

Same happened with Wii but in sales one was successful and the other not yet.

Dude this thread got a million times more funnier for me ofcourse but I don't know about him. Hahahaha

MohammadBadir said:
MohammadBadir said:

no offence but you take this "console war" WAY to seriously.

LOL I don't even play consoles FYI.

Around the Network
MohammadBadir said:
MohammadBadir said:

You've being exposed son. Just deal with your insecurity LMAO. I'm having too much fun pulling your strings buddy and your being played like a puppet XD. Hahahaha, all of this drama and crying coming from you is too hilarious. 

you need to see a psychiatrist, like, now.

MohammadBadir said:
MohammadBadir said:
MohammadBadir said:

you're acting like my 5 year old cousin when her sister took her ice-cream.

cry more.

Exposed!. Exposed!. Exposed!.

Hahaha, look at you wallowing in your own despair but deep down you know that the wii u is weak but nintendo just can't have your programming being changed to fit this laughable war.

MohammadBadir said:
MohammadBadir said:
MohammadBadir said:

you need to see a psychiatrist, like, now.

If I need to see a psychiatrist then you need to stay in that insane asylum forver cause no doctors can cure that disease called "neverland" LMAO.

Hahaha, look at you wallowing in your own despair but deep down you know that the wii u is weak but nintendo just can't have your programming being changed to fit this laughable war.

dude, why are you so worked up? go get laid or something.

MohammadBadir said:

dude, why are you so worked up? go get laid or something.

The one getting worked up is you I'm just an audience here for entertainment so I came to see a circus clown and I got what I deserved.