By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Eurogamer Expo - Battlefield 4 on Xbox One impressions

Tagged games:

ethomaz said:
KylieDog said:
I went to this the last 4 years or so, skipped it this year as they keep letting more and more people in without extra booths.

I regret nothing.

But the nextgennnnn

Will you be at BGS ?

Around the Network

I play BF3 on max settings in 60 frames, this game is full of bugs, only when they release DLC it comes with Major updates. with DLC endgame (last DLC) they updated also the TV missle...10% of the time you shoot TV you blow up your own chopper!(PC/BF3) the other bugs with TV still exist only you dont kill yourself anymore, since the attack chopper is the most game changer in the game, blowing up your own chopper 10% of the time is verry bad till it got fixed with its final DLC:S

So many bugs, atleast they fixed the most irritating bugs slowly with DLC releases.

Battlefield 4 just looks the same as Battlefield 3 imo, its realy the same >.> just majox expansion pack(final product of BF3), every BF3 PC gamer knows BF4 is just BF 3.5

//Some quotes from the company:

- EA and DICE said their engine was already next gen ready with BF3 release-(current gen was 1080p 60frames)

Before the next gen is already released its already last gen with their 720p, 4K is comming and where do they go?????

-EA and DICE said they will continue to support BF3 after release of BF4-

Why after 2 years BF3 release they finaly update the most annoying bug with Endgame, TV missle bug, 1 TV bug fixed, 19 more TV bugs to go.

Anyone who steps into the realms of EA, you are warned lol

zumnupy10 said:

Will you be at BGS ?

Hell yes. 27th. I got my ticket two or three days before sold out.

Dont forget the map Gulf Of Oman and Caspian border, they have still the grapic bug where your videocard goes loading stuff 2x instead of normal 1x.

And these 2 maps are the most populair you would nearly think they did it on purpose haha lol.( beside the map Metro, cuz it look like COD play)

On these 2 maps, every high end computer got insane frame rate (20fps ftw) drops when looking towards the mid of the map.

Please someone throw a granade inside the tank below, I left the door open.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

zumnupy10 said:

Will you be at BGS ?

Hell yes. 27th. I got my ticket two or three days before sold out.

I didn't buy because my boss was sure he would need me from thursday to monday.

Now he says I won't have to work.  If I find cheap tickets on "Cambistas" hands, I'll buy.

We need direct feed HD gameplay for both PS4 and Xb1 versions. Most of the feedback has suggested at least to my mind, that the PS4 version looks better.

ethomaz said:
FiliusDei said:
It seems ps4 and x1 have horrible textures.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3Pt31dhvik

Looks pretty damn awesome to me, the next gen is already showing it´s great capabilities on PS4 and X1. Kind of funny with the sideline popping into existence on the right-hand side and the beginning of that clip though :).

Puppyroach said:
ethomaz said:
FiliusDei said:

Looks pretty damn awesome to me, the next gen is already showing it´s great capabilities on PS4 and X1. Kind of funny with the sideline popping into existence on the right-hand side and the beginning of that clip though :).

That is called pop in. It happens on PC as well.

Whitefire said:
Puppyroach said:
ethomaz said:
FiliusDei said:

That is called pop in. It happens on PC as well.

I know, so maybe people should focus less on finding miniscule differences between versions, and just realize that this game will most likely be an awesome experience on all platforms?