By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony: Dedicated Fans Keeping Vita from Getting Shelved

tiffac said:
Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:
tiffac said:
Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:
Well I can store stuff on multiple SD cards,file copying and storing is simple with the 3DS but why would I buy a PS3 and then buy a Vita?

Only if you like the Vita exclusive games. Which is usually the main reason for buying any console or handheld.

Edit: Unless of course, you do not like the games or find the library to thin for your taste.

The vita library is pretty much on the PS3. I dont really like Sony's output on it either or their design philosophy.

I'd buy one for japanese 3rd party games and Soul Sacrifice/Gravity Rush/Freedom Wars thats pretty much it.

But Im trying to compell everyone to really think about what they're trying to argue, so the things I say are to push them to that point.

So no, the Vita is rather expensive

By asking a question that you already have an answer to? Its all about different opinions in the end. There is no expensive console or handheld if you really want it but a lot of excuses if you don't.

Too many people fail to break down logic in their heads and recognize things for what they are at the source, so Im glad to see that you understand this.

That is my point.