By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global HW +SW Up! 21st September 2013 (GTA V Week) ~336k PS3 ~180K X360

AshKetchum1992 said:
Lastgengamer said:
TheFallen said:
Max King of the Wild said:
Wii u fans (especially zero999) owe me an apology.

Guys, save face and admit W101 was a flop. Also, cant wait for the "Wii u fails to meet expectations" thread.

WiiU will be needing its' own chalk board soon, seeing as the BS PS3 fans put up with early in the gen. OT : Great boosts for both PS360, pushed a large amount of Hardware.

Ha! There is one.

PS3s for comparson

Anyways I hope the holidays will be healthy for the big 3. Although Nintendo will need a big marketing push, especially for Super Mario 3D World.

I remember that PS3 board XD

but, what did actually "save"the PS3?

I always thought that MGS4 had saved the PS3 :P

The price cut save ps3

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network

what's with the big increase in console sales? was there a price drop are something?

oldschoolfool said:
what's with the big increase in console sales? was there a price drop are something?

gta5 

That's a nice bump for ps3.

Xenostar said:
oldschoolfool said:

gta5 

If that's the case,then I'm surprised it moved that many consoles,this late into this gen. 

Around the Network

HW adjusted. Now they actually make sense.
I still don't get how x360 sold more than ps3 in USA. What does sony needs to do to top the 360 lol

PS3 should pass Wii in software (Europe) in the next 2-3 weeks max for the overall Europe software leader this gen.

oldschoolfool said:
Xenostar said:
oldschoolfool said:

gta5 

If that's the case,then I'm surprised it moved that many consoles,this late into this gen. 

Dunno the PS3 bundle that also included TLOU was amazing. 

Kresnik said:
Don't really believe those hardware numbers =/

Considering how the hardware numbers of late have been terrible, I just don't see such a bit leap at the moment. I know GTAV is amazing, but I don't see it pushing hardware that much.

I guess NPD is a while away before we get to see the results of this?

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

small44 said:
AshKetchum1992 said:
Lastgengamer said:
TheFallen said:
Max King of the Wild said:
Wii u fans (especially zero999) owe me an apology.

Guys, save face and admit W101 was a flop. Also, cant wait for the "Wii u fails to meet expectations" thread.

WiiU will be needing its' own chalk board soon, seeing as the BS PS3 fans put up with early in the gen. OT : Great boosts for both PS360, pushed a large amount of Hardware.

Ha! There is one.

PS3s for comparson

Anyways I hope the holidays will be healthy for the big 3. Although Nintendo will need a big marketing push, especially for Super Mario 3D World.

I remember that PS3 board XD

but, what did actually "save"the PS3?

I always thought that MGS4 had saved the PS3 :P

The price cut save ps3

Price cut + UC2 + Heavy Rain + God of War 3, all released in a few months from each other.