By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Atlus opens November 24 teaser site

orniletter said:

Persona 5, exclusive to Sony  Xperia Phones D:

Around the Network

I'm thinking Vita/PS3 multiplat game. A PS4 version is... less likely, but possible.

Of course, since Atlus is affiliated with Sega now, we might not see one or more versions on Western shores.

Love and tolerate.

Salnax said:

Of course, since Atlus is affiliated with Sega now, we might not see one or more versions on Western shores.

Or the localization process might include changing all the characters into anthropomorphic hedgehogs.

seriously though: Persona 5 will be a PS3 exclusive !

orniletter said:

I wouldn't be shocked if it showed up on the 360, too. Part of the reasoning behind making Catherine for PS360 was for the Persona team to become familiar with those platforms, and with the Persona 4 Arena games being on 360, I wouldn't rule it out.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
orniletter said:

I wouldn't be shocked if it showed up on the 360, too. Part of the reasoning behind making Catherine for PS360 was for the Persona team to become familiar with those platforms, and with the Persona 4 Arena games being on 360, I wouldn't rule it out.

oh, anything can happen !...but honestly: the 360 sales are so low for both games that they could almost throw in a WiiU version for shits and giggles (going by the 9k sales for Persona 4 Arena and 250k for Catherine)

and SEGA is not averse to Sony exclusives (Yakuza, Hatsune Miku, Valkyria Chronicles etc.)

...but as you said: It could go multiplat !

Sal.Paradise said:
Conegamer said:
Persona 5, 3DS.

Calling it now.

NiKKoM said:
iOS! iOS!

Judging by the list of cities, this is a Persona Music Live tour. 

If this turns out to be P5 however (or, maybe, if it's both) ....and this means it's going to be set in multiple cities...

I love those Gifs

Conegamer said:
Persona 5, 3DS.

Calling it now.

Don't do that to me D:

It will be hard to wait two months reading arguments that the game will be on this or that platform...
... when everybody knows it will be a Japan-exclusive browser social game filled with microtransactions :p

tilinelson2 said:
It will be hard to wait two months reading arguments that the game will be on this or that platform...
... when everybody knows it will be a Japan-exclusive browser social game filled with microtransactions :p

Noooooooooooooooooo