By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - EA Says Miyamoto Is Falling Down On The Job

Around the Network

So, basically if Miyamoto goes three years without revolutionizing the industry or making a game that sells 20 million copies, he's falling down on the job..?

WTF does EA have against Ninty anyway? Its like their boss can't have a good day without attacking Ninty.

Mr Khan said:
EA has precisely what right to talk about a company that they refuse to do business with?

I didn't know that the right to talk about a company had to be earned by doing business with it.

This is some shit. Kids are gaming more on smartphones and tablets due to convenience, not because Miyamoto has "fallen down on the job," whatever that's supposed to mean.

Around the Network
DucksUnlimited said:
Mr Khan said:
EA has precisely what right to talk about a company that they refuse to do business with?

I didn't know that the right to talk about a company had to be earned by doing business with it.

I'm sure you know that when people say the "right," they don't mean it literally.  

Worst company of USA is criticizing nintendo? lol. EA needs to improve themselves. Nintendo is doing great. Here is a compilation of EA's recent "smart" business decisions.

1. Spending $70 - $100 million on APB without marketing costs. Later sell it at a loss.
2. Warhammer online cost.
3. Popcap purchase at $750 million.
4. SWTOR development at $300+ million. But spending almost none for marketing.
5. More purchase of mobile and social game developers.

daredevil.shark said:
Worst company of USA is criticizing nintendo? lol. EA needs to improve themselves. Nintendo is doing great. Here is a compilation of EA's recent "smart" business decisions.

1. Spending $70 - $100 million on APB without marketing costs. Later sell it at a loss.

What's APB

Don't forget the whole Sim City fiascol.  That was probably the biggest diss they did to fans recently

irstupid said:
daredevil.shark said:

What's APB

Don't forget the whole Sim City fiascol.  That was probably the biggest diss they did to fans recently

APB or all points bulletin was supposed to be next GTA (According to EA). But the game failed hard. Check this link please.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/APB:_All_Points_Bulletin

MDMAlliance said:
DucksUnlimited said:
Mr Khan said:

I'm sure you know that when people say the "right," they don't mean it literally.  

Yep. The "right" is exclusively figurative.