By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Poor kid punished for looking at his X-mas gifts early. (He wanted a 360)

A little kid gets punished for peeking at his Christmas presents early...  Poor Kid :( 

He had the surprised reaction down pretty good :|

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhO-OE931D4

Around the Network

Wtf....

What kind of asshole parents are that? They should be ashamed of themself.

Deleted by moderator

Wow. Those guys are fucking assholes. Did you see how that kid was just staring the whole time after he found out what it was? He's going to be a serial killer or something when he grows up. Honestly.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Jack Thompson will have a field day when this kid grows up, too bad it'll be too late to blame the 360, or for Jack Thompson to be the one having a field day

Have i been hanging around myself too long, or did that make sense? 

Around the Network

I feel so sorry for him

Wow, what a bitch.

pichu_pichu said:
I feel so sorry for him

Yea, when he was about to cry, I thought to myself "Fuck those assholes, you can come and play on my 360 anytime, little dude".

ouch

I almost cried watching it. What kind of fucking useless parent does that to a kid, especially on Christmas. Those guys are fucking arseholes, what kind of parent purposely makes their child cry.

I hate useless parenting and thats a prime example of it =\ Thats the kind of shit you do to your mates, not to your fucking child.

Man, seeing stuff like that really just irks me badly.