By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 20 prominent indie developers that favored Xbox 360 now develop, favor or are exclusive to PS4 (list included)

Tagged games:

kowenicki said:

I'm merely poiinting out that indies are the new panacea for gamers apparently, when a few months ago most people would agree that 90% of what they produce is shovelware at best.

As long as I still get access to most of the best stuff, which I will, then I really couldn't care less about the other 90%.

Oh, but these 19 developers account for the 10% best stuff. It's the remaining 90% you'd describe as shovelware. ;)

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Around the Network

Its funny how people say indies is 90% crap, well guess what so is box product, id say whatever the percentages are clearly NOT 90%, the good to bad games ratio is no difference between indie and box product.

Xenostar said:
Its funny how people say indies is 90% crap, well guess what so is box product, id say whatever the percentages are clearly NOT 90%, the good to bad games ratio is no difference between indie and box product.

No, you're right and to describe Double Fine Productions, Grasshopper Manufacture, Klei Entertainment, Mojang, Number None, Oddworld Inhabitants, Playdead, Polytron, RedLynx, Supergiant Games, Team Meat, Tequila Works etc. as crap is just pure ignorance.

I feel kind of funny that when we compared console exclusive games between Xbox360 and PS3, it was quite often claimed by Sony fans that those exclusive XBLA games from these listing indie developers couldn't be count and therefore they concluded that X360 doesn't have any game to play.

Now, when these developer starts to launch games on PS4, suddenly, in eyes of Sony fan's they become way more important than before and these indie titles will ruin X1 to the death.

Mike_L said:
Xenostar said:

No, you're right and to describe Double Fine Productions, Grasshopper Manufacture, Klei Entertainment, Mojang, Number None, Oddworld Inhabitants, Playdead, Polytron, RedLynx, Supergiant Games, Team Meat, Tequila Works etc. as crap is just pure ignorance.

Just one question to you: These studio are very good studios and they launched some quite good console exclusive games on X360. Did you buy a X360 for these titles?

Around the Network

Look at all the games I already played on PC years/months/weeks ago. It's funny that a bunch of games I picked up in a humble bundle are still treated as a major selling point for the PS4.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

zhao3gold said:
Mike_L said:
Xenostar said:

Just one question to you: These studio are very good studios and they launched some quite good console exclusive games on X360. Did you buy a X360 for these titles?

I bought them on 360 yes, but i already had one.

Ive never boought a console for 1 game anyway, i buy them because i know there will be lots of fun games over many years. 

zhao3gold said:
I feel kind of funny that when we compared console exclusive games between Xbox360 and PS3, it was quite often claimed by Sony fans that those exclusive XBLA games from these listing indie developers couldn't be count and therefore they concluded that X360 doesn't have any game to play.

Now, when these developer starts to launch games on PS4, suddenly, in eyes of Sony fan's they become way more important than before and these indie titles will ruin X1 to the death.

This is a thread about indie games. Did you expect me to ignore and not to list any indie games? x} Haven't said anything about "ruin X1 to the death."

zhao3gold said:

Mike_L said:
Xenostar said:

Yes, I bought an Xbox 360 for Limbo and Trials.

Chandler said:
Look at all the games I already played on PC years/months/weeks ago. It's funny that a bunch of games I picked up in a humble bundle are still treated as a major selling point for the PS4.

Even funnier that only 4 of these 19 PS4 games are released on PC (Divekick, Don't Starve, Minecraft and Fez). xD

Chandler said:

Good to hear some BS from you cause the majority is yet to release, there are like 4 titles that are on PC from that list, and iirc only 2 of them were in a humble bundle. (if Minecraft was then 3)

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!