By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - TGS 2013: PS4 Fails to Respond During a Live Broadcast on Japanese TV, Awkwardness and Hilarity Ensue

Yeah...electric devices can malfunction...
who would have thought...?
Boo, Sony !!!

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
HokageTenshi said:

This remind me from several video of live kinect demo that time...

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=fail+kinect+live+demo+&oq=fail+kinect+live+demo+&gs_l=youtube.12...20894.28648.0.30481.9.9.0.0.0.0.346.1226.2j3j1j1.7.0...0.0...1ac.1.11.youtube.gkDuGriu9fw

Sooooooo desperate. 

People are actually dragging Kinect into this to make themselves feel better?  Wow. 

The very purpose of the thread is to bait. Why are you so surprised?

This TGS is one worst ever on last years. -__-

kowenicki said:
Hynad said:
kowenicki said:
Sooooooo desperate. 

People are actually dragging Kinect into this to make themselves feel better?  Wow. 

The very purpose of the thread is to bait. Why are you so surprised?

But when it's another console that's malfunctioning their sense of humour is so much more tolerant, or their overreaction gene is so much more vociferous. Ah well. 

It's the same for most everyone here. Including you and especially the OP. ¬_¬

This thread is funny :) Shows a lot of hypocrisy... Post something similar about Xbox One/WiiU and go see the response of all the ones who said : "so what?", "expected", "not surprised by the poster "etc..." in this thread...

On the topic; Always funny to see some failure from big firm while showing a product ahah. We saw the same with Microsoft (BAM!) and Nintendo (with the WiiU) and it is always hilarious... Nothing as a good as a blue screen while showing Microsoft Windows; but still enjoyable for a Sunday morning!

Around the Network

PS4 doesn't work confirmed. Just like Forza 5 has no reflections on cars right?

Wow. Talk about hostile territory.

You are right guys, it is meaningless and it doesn't matter. But damn, there is so much anger here.

Thats quite awkward. Always gonna be a pre-launch hiccup!

And... Geez, I cant wait for the mods to read this thread.

Playstation fans to the rescue!!! I'm so loving the reactions here.. Keep it up guys, keep reading more consoles to defend the PS4.

User was warned for this post.

yo_john117

I are Playstation fan and I are offended.