By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony expects to immediately recoup PS4 hardware loss

So, just like the Wii U?

Around the Network

sony have to drum up the subscription and online purchase business this gen as everyone will to profit

at least it is £350 and what i paid for the original PS3,don't really like going above that.i am plussed up for another year now so in the renting games business

Above & Beyond

GT6 im sure it will help take care of a large chunk of early hardware loss.

now i really know why its on ps3 and not ps4

So I won't be buying anything with my PS4! Bleed bitches! Muahahahaha

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Well they will profit off me easily xD I'm getting Killzone (first party extra cash for them) an extra controller and I've never let my ps+ sub run out. I wish we had bundles though cause buying all that separate at launch is hurting my wallet :P

Around the Network

Actually the conversation rate means here in my country we pay an extra $150 US then America so they will be making straight profit from me just from the console purchase.

think-man said:
Actually the conversation rate means here in my country we pay an extra $150 US then America so they will be making straight profit from me just from the console purchase.

Yep. Same thing with Australia. They're price gauging our territories, even more than Microsoft is! (Which is strange for a change!)

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

I'm getting 2 games and recently re-subscribed for 2.5 years to PS Plus (Extra 6 months thanks to the promotion).

Will probably cave in and get an extra controller and new headset lol I'm a sucker for new gadgets :)

Pemalite said:
think-man said:

Yep. Same thing with Australia. They're price gauging our territories, even more than Microsoft is! (Which is strange for a change!)

You're absolutely right but on the other hand I am thankful that in comparison to the PS3 and really all other playstations that were launched in the past, the PS4 is the cheapest at launch.

Still can't get over that $999 price point at a time when the Australian dollar was near its peak hehe

With you guys, Sony should just add a Donate button to their webpage.

Ex Graphics Whore.