By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Am I the only one not getting GTA V...ever?

Tagged games:

I don't think I'll ever get it here either. I played 15 minutes of San Andreas and it didn't click with me so the series leaves me cold.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I'm getting it but I'm not hyped at all. GTA 4 was just such a big dissapointment. With RDR they redeemed themselves but I still have fears.

I'm going to wait for a price drop. The good thing about GTA V is it looks infinitely better than IV.

My gaming money this year will be spent on Pokemon and Zelda!

Nope. Never cared for the GTA games. pointless and stupid.

Marks said:
I doubt it, or else they're looking at 160 million copies sold just between 360 and PS3.

I'm betting there are about 130 or so million of you out there not getting it. 30 million sales between the two platforms sounds about right.

Damn you!! I was gonna say that.

Around the Network

You're too young to play it anyway.

No you're not. I've never bought one and I'll never do it. The fact that it's not on Nintendo console doesn't help though lol...

I was gonna get it for free by game sharing but... my friend already shared it with someone else (he had a pre order). I just didn't bother asking as I don't really like the game that much.

I can play it to fool around a little but I prefer to spend money on other games. Grand theft auto is overrated... way too much. The only one I can stand is Vice City! That one was the pinnacle of the series for me.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

yip

Pretty much

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League