By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!

Did you miss me?

Hell Ya! 21 16.80%

Meh! 10 8.00%

No way, get lost! 21 16.80%

Who are you? 72 57.60%

Total:124

JoelCool7 in da house!

After about a year of not being ACTIVE on VGChartz I am wanting to get back to posting in this amazing community. So how many of my old homeboy's are left on here? Tablets and mobile haven't taken them all away have they :P

Look forward to Wall's of Words and needlessly intervening in flame wars because that's what I do best! Ramble on and on and on and on and on and on........

Anyways wanted to say hi, re-introduce myself and see how many of my old buds are still here!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Around the Network

Hi! ;D

I remember you from my lurker days, welcome back.

Um, hi.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Hey Joel, how was school?

Around the Network

I am in the middle of term 5 of Entertainment Business Management at Vancouver Film School. I am training to be a Transmedia Producer so I have had the pleasure of producing a short film, webisode, album and live concert. I got to develop a game concept and now I am working on my final project a television series pitch package. It is amazing being on the inside of the Vancouver Entertainment world, even though the industry isn't doing all that well right now.

I haven't had sufficient time to be as active as I would have liked, sorry for being gone so long!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Leadified said:
I remember you from my lurker days, welcome back.

And to add to above, I've always enjoyed your long posts. They were part of the reason why I created an account: I wanted to take part in the discussions.

"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire

Platinumed Destiny, Vanquish, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Catherine, and Metal Gear Rising. Get on my level!!

Get your Portable ID!                                                                                     

Howdy

yeah things have changed around here. so let me tell you how things are.... as it is obvious from my name, i am the KING! everybody addresses me as king or your highness. so do that and you will be fine around here

the-pi-guy said:
bananaking21 said:
yeah things have changed around here. so let me tell you how things are.... as it is obvious from my name, i am the KING! everybody addresses me as king or your highness. so do that and you will be fine around here

Is "sire" okay, your highness?  

i thought your highness worked with kings as well?