By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I don't know if it's just me but titanfall looks totally meh. It's like cod but with mechs. Everything is static and it just looks like a typical fps. Sunset overdrive though :D...... that game looks freaking epic insomniac is known for their awesome weapon designs and this game looks to continue the tradition.

Around the Network

It is a very nice time time to be an XBox supporter indeed! Looking forward to DR3, Forza 5, Ryse, Project Spark, Titanfall, Kinect Sports Rivals, Fable, Crimson Dragoon.... well, the list just goes on!

NYCrysis said:
I don't know if it's just me but titanfall looks totally meh. It's like cod but with mechs. Everything is static and it just looks like a typical fps. Sunset overdrive though :D...... that game looks freaking epic insomniac is known for their awesome weapon designs and this game looks to continue the tradition.

No I'm with you on Titan fall,  I'm hoping that by the time it hits PC all the unforseen issues with balancing, additional dlc and so on will be spot on, until then there's plenty of games, such as sunset overdrive that I would pick over Titan fall, just wish said games got more exposure to encourage developers to be more adventurous

Frequency said:
PeterSilenced said:

The ps4 will be available in more countries but it will not have a simultaneous worldwide release like the XONE

Oh really? So on November 22nd everyone in Europe can walk into a store and buy a console off the shelf (while stocks last) or receive their locally reordered unit within days of launch? Everyone in hong Kong and Japan can also do the same in 2013 and the whole tier 2 zoning getting it next year instead was just a tongue in cheek move by Microsoft? Well in that case it's a worldwide launch.

If a product cannot be purchased on the same day by everyone irrespectively of location, then by simply logic, it is not worldwide,  unless of course you're one of those 'america is all that matters' types.

That doesn't in any way mean the system sucks or that I don't have one preordered for dr3 too but let's keep a little reality going here, I can't release a game and send it only to a few counties in Europe and america and call it worldwide because its both wrong and disrespectful to the countries that will be getting it but won't at the same time as everyone else, its a 'oh you think you don't matter? We don't really consider you a part of the world anyway'.

You can call it not picking,  I'm excited as much as anyone else here about the consoles coming out and the games coming for my dusty wiiu, but when you bend reality you just give ammunition to the haters for no reason.

It will be a Worldwide launch it is not false information,as a worldwide launch implies that it is spread troughout the world. If i went with that line of thought then nobody is available in 200+ countries so no one is available Worldwide.

Honestly it is more disrespectefull if xbox live or psn  didnt work correctly in a launch country if ms isnt shipping to other countries it is because they cant or arent ready to support it... but if people are really that eager to buy one use Amazon,the sistem is not region-locked.

Dead Rising 3 and Titanfall are the obvious ones for me. But, Projects Spark is going to be BIG for both the XB1 and the 360.

Around the Network

I think you missed some games. I could have sworn microsoft's studios in canada are working on 4 new ips for xbox one. One of those games was the one shown at e3. There are 3 others left to show

Screw you guys. I with Frequency on this one...

I too cant get an Xbone

Our whole continent got left out! lol

Looking forward to Ryse..screw the haters that game looks awesome! Even if its just for the Rome atmosphere. Il be showing my dad that game...im sure hel be impressed.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

green_sky said:
Weedlab said:
where are the GIFs?

The two games that i mentioned. 

What game does this gif come from?

Overdrive? Is there gameplay footage ??

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

NYCrysis said:

When I see people say Titanfall is "CoD with mechs" I wonder if they have ever actually played a CoD title.

Dead Rising 3, D4 and Project Spark FTW!