By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - What movies have you seen two or more times in the theaters?

Nothing.

I may take someone to see Rush though, which I watched yesterday.

Around the Network

I've seen twice The Intouchables and Django Unchained in the theaters.

All of the Star Wars movies.

Empire is leading the way with 15 including the special editions.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

spurgeonryan said:
Wright said:

I've seen twice The Intouchables and Django Unchained in the theaters.

Pezus loved The intouchables. I saw Django once, but bought it on DVD.

The Intouchables is an awesome movie. One of the few comical movies that actually made me laugh hard. But it's also rich on drama, too.

Django was awesome. One of my best recent memories was going with two friends to watch it at the cinema. We smuggled food for a week, and we ate it all while enjoying the film!

TDKR: three times.

Around the Network

Ummm let's see.

The Hunger Games
The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

And that's it.

I saw The Last Samurai 5 times in the movies....I kid you not.

Smurfs 2, best movie ever

Well, I saw Lion King in theatres when I was a little kid and then again a couple of decades later :D

Besides re-releases, just a few. Star Wars Episodes 1 and 3 come to mind (with one of the latter's viewings being technically at a drive-in), as well as (for some reason) Mystery Men.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
spurgeonryan said:
yo_john117 said:
Ummm let's see.

The Hunger Games
The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

And that's it.

Looks at avatar.

Without knowing who you are, I think that is obvious!

@ Thinkman

That is a hard movie for me to get others into. I love it though. Watch it on Cable whenever I have a chance to.

@ Pano

Really? Was it good at all?

It's my all time favorite :P I have probably seen it about 20 times since it came out, I can quote every line from the movie xD this is the only movie that I like Tom Cruise in.