By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GTA4 : 1st PS3 version preview ...

Played_Out said:
"Ne-Yo and R Kelly were heard on the radio"

That's the only bit of bad news right there.

why? theres 18 radio stations which means they are trying to give everyone music they like.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
starcraft said:
@BMaker11

If you bought an arcade or core, you bought the cheap version. If you bought the cheap version, you are not a hardcore gamer. If you are not a hardcore gamer, you don't have a PS3. If you have a core/arcade and not a PS3, you are not wondering which version to get. You know its 360.

Fail.

Tht's pne of the poorest applications of logic I've seen in a while... well done.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Sweet, I can't wait to start going on massacres with next-gen graphics.

ssj12 said:
Played_Out said:
"Ne-Yo and R Kelly were heard on the radio"

That's the only bit of bad news right there.

why? theres 18 radio stations which means they are trying to give everyone music they like.

Yeah, but there was hardly any shite in the previous games. Even the country music station in SA was awesome, and the techno station had some good tunes too.

I'm not suggesting that the soundtrack will be crap, though. Every 3D GTA game so far has an absolutely kick ass soundtrack. I knew this one would be no different as soon as I heard Philip Glass on the teaser trailer.

But if we have to have R Kelly, let's just pray it's 'Trapped in the Closet'. 

nice to hear about the ps3 version, i was almost sure that it will be delayd,

Around the Network
playnext3 said:
nice to hear about the ps3 version, i was almost sure that it will be delayd,

ya, so both versions would get delayed then.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Great to her that its the same :) This will deffinatly help the PS3 :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I wonder how many people actually give a rat's a*s about episodic content. I think the majority of people won't really care. God knows some slight episodic content wouldn't sway me to get a 360. I'd look at the games that are out and coming out for both. If you have both, who knows. Especially if you got the cheap 360.

BMaker11 said:
starcraft said:
@BMaker11

If you bought an arcade or core, you bought the cheap version. If you bought the cheap version, you are not a hardcore gamer. If you are not a hardcore gamer, you don't have a PS3. If you have a core/arcade and not a PS3, you are not wondering which version to get. You know its 360.

Fail.
Or, you're just one of the people that bought a $300 core from 2005-2007. BEFORE games required HDDs (laughs in M$'s face for the whole "we give our consumers options" statement, and now game start to REQUIRE HDDs)

I challenge you to show me one game that requires a hard drive on the 360.

It may take you awhile to find an example of one because it doesn't exist.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

You guys are making way too big of a deal over the Core/Arcade. By most approximations, the Core/Arcade only make up about 10% of 360 sales and if someone cares that much, HDDs can be picked up on eBay for ~$50.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/