By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 2 Reportedly Runs in 1080p 60fps

Not that relevant of a franchise for people to cry about..? Did you completely miss the ridiculous Nerd Rage after the game was first announced..? I found it hilarious lol

Around the Network
withdreday said:
curl-6 said:

None, since they are getting the game.

Like I said, who cares? It's not that relevent of a franchise for people to cry about. Let me put it this way: which would you rather have, Bayo 2 or GTAV, MGSV and the next Battlefield? We can probably say for a fact that the Wii U won't see all three, and chances are, none of them.

I don't know about you, but I'm going to take the latter.

I'd take bayo 2 over those and many more.

anyway, you seem quite resolute trying do diminish a game that is "not that relevent of a franchise for people to cry about".

Zero999 said:

hey, anyone who played the first bayonetta, how long does it take to finish the game? 10 hours? 20 hours?

If I recall correctly, I think I was around 16 or 17 hours. But I spent a good amount of time looking for secrets and power-ups.

The game has high replay value, though. You can replay levels for high scores and extra "halos," the currency of Bayonetta.

I highly recommend the game if you have a X360. From what I understand the PS3 version suffers from some serious technical issues, so avoid that if you can. 

Zero999 said:
withdreday said:
curl-6 said:

Like I said, who cares? It's not that relevent of a franchise for people to cry about. Let me put it this way: which would you rather have, Bayo 2 or GTAV, MGSV and the next Battlefield? We can probably say for a fact that the Wii U won't see all three, and chances are, none of them.

anyway, you seem quite resolute trying do diminish a game that is "not that relevent of a franchise for people to cry about".

That's because bayonetta isn't a relevant franchise and you know it. It'll be lucky to even hit 500k lifetime.

To say Bayonetta is irrelevant is something I disagree with.

While its true the game probably won't sell that many copies, and it won't take gaming to the next level say like The Last of Us or FF7.

The game is significant to the action genre in other ways. I'm planning to get a Wii U and this game is on my wishlist. Hopefully it does go multiplatform eventually, but if it dosen't best of luck to Platinum Games.

Around the Network
fatslob-:O said:
Zero999 said:
withdreday said:
curl-6 said:

That's because bayonetta isn't a relevant franchise and you know it. It'll be lucky to even hit 500k lifetime.

I don't care if it sells. Just wanna play a sequel to an amazing game.

Zero999 said:
withdreday said:
curl-6 said:

It's been causing a comotion for a year now. that seems pretty relevant to me.

Zero999 said:
Zero999 said:
withdreday said:
curl-6 said:

More like a week and then the fanboys from both sides crawled back to their own routines and you still haven't addressed why it's not going to flop.

Zero999 said:

More like a week and then the fanboys from both sides crawled back to their own routines and you still haven't addressed why it's not going to flop.

the onus is yours. you are the one that should explain what a flop is and why you think it will flop.

Zero999 said:
Zero999 said:

the onus is yours. you are the one that should explain what a flop is and why you think it will flop.

What constitutes as a flop would be the fact that the development costs overshadows the profit and we all know that bayonetta 1 flopped not because of sales but because it had a higher development cost to offset. Since bayonetta 2 is selling on a platform with lower install base the answer is easy for anyone. That's why SEGA abandoned platinum games.