By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why I'm a Nintendo fan

Pezus = Thyrrax Thorrk confirmed

Around the Network
Jay520 said:

Dammit Pezus! You said you were skilled at the art of deception; that was clearly a lie! When you get back to base, you shall be promptly murdered. Additional information will be sent to you via email.

Shit, now we need to find someone else to infiltrate the Nintendo fanbase to steal their ideas. The Sony boss is going to be upset with this failure. I must write him a letter to console him.

-

Dear Sony, our initial agent has unfortunately failed at his objective. But please, you must not worry. We will dispatch another, more qualified agent, immediately. You will not be disappointed. We just need a little more time to get him trained. Keep hope boss, We will steal Nintendo's ideas and we will save the Vita!

PS, Please don't kill my family. 

ill be that agent, nintendo fans wont suspect a thing with me. 

Is this for real?

Pavolink said:
That explains a lot about you, I guess.
Considering you like to be critic about Nintendo, you could be a very well fan.

I think a lot of us are fans of Nintendo (because of their games), yet at the same time that makes some of us their biggest critics (poor HW decisions, marketing, slow releases of games, SW droughts, etc.)

I grew up with them and will always have a special place for them in my lineup.  But I still think they need to hire some more "Western" VP levels to get their shit straight globally.  Gain 3rd parties back (how you avoid SW lapses), etc.

Anybody else wants to come out of the closet?

Around the Network

E for effort.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Pavolink said:
If you really want to become one of us, first you need to pass some trials:

- Accept the truth: Nintendo games are the best.
- Let the fun enter in your life: leave sony games in a basement and connect your past Nintendo consoles to the tv.
- Redeem yourself: Buy a 3DS.
- Sacrifice for the sake of the company: Buy a Wii U.

Don't forgot the sacrificial lamb for god based Iwata!

pezus said:

I no longer want to be a fan of Sony, because why should I, really? I can finally see the strings they've been controlling me with. I did not become a Sony fan because I liked their products. I became a Sony fan because I wanted to belong somewhere and most importantly to have  mod protection. I stayed because Sony needed ME, and I not them. They drugged me and then they abused me. I had become their ever-loving slave, when I had absolutely no reason to love them. I didn't notice it before, but now I do.

I can see all the unfairness in the world. I can see how Sony fans rule the internet with their iron fist, and even the world. There's a simple reason for this. You see, psychology has a concept called "transference". I can't go into details here, because who'd want to read that? What it all boils down to, though, is that Sony fans are abused by Sony and since Sony fans can't complain or do anything about it, they transfer those feelings to fans of OTHER companies  around the world.

So why am I now a Nintendo fan and not simply an unbiased poster? Because I can finally SEE things clearly. Imagine being saved by a sunny morning after a terrible nightmare. That's the feeling I feel now. I want to belong to a respected group that just loves gaming. I want to be a fan of a company that TRULY loves its fans, by supplying them with endless amounts of undigested, unfiltered GAMEPLAY. 

Viva gaming!

It is called: "Free Your Mind"...

cheesecake said:
Suke said:
I just miss gamers being gamers, console fanboys have became the KKK of gaming .... literally if you read the comments.

i fucking miss those days.

Though, I'm aware of great games on the PS3 and 360, as annoyed I get with Nintendo, they're the only company where I still get that happy feeling of gaming. I just recently beating and the last of us, though it's a great game, story really good and the gameplay is great, it can get pretty tedious most of the times. The game have small open areas but feel like a long massive corridor. 

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

You are welcome Pezus.

First think to do is hate the new delayed game from Nintendo