By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why I'm a Nintendo fan

pezus said:

I no longer want to be a fan of Sony, because why should I, really? I can finally see the strings they've been controlling me with. I did not become a Sony fan because I liked their products. I became a Sony fan because I wanted to belong somewhere and most importantly to have  mod protection. I stayed because Sony needed ME, and I not them. They drugged me and then they abused me. I had become their ever-loving slave, when I had absolutely no reason to love them. I didn't notice it before, but now I do.

I can see all the unfairness in the world. I can see how Sony fans rule the internet with their iron fist, and even the world. There's a simple reason for this. You see, psychology has a concept called "transference". I can't go into details here, because who'd want to read that? What it all boils down to, though, is that Sony fans are abused by Sony and since Sony fans can't complain or do anything about it, they transfer those feelings to fans of OTHER companies  around the world.

So why am I now a Nintendo fan and not simply unbiased? Because I can finally SEE things clearly. Imagine being saved by a sunny morning after a terrible nightmare. That's the feeling I feel now. I want to belong to a respected group that just loves gaming. I want to be a fan of a company that TRULY loves its fans, by supplying them with endless amounts of undigested, unfiltered GAMEPLAY. 

Viva gaming!

"Happy Birthday"!

Around the Network

Read the last line as...

Vita gaming!

Well since we're being forthcoming I might as well admit that I'm no longer under Sony's illusion and don't see myself getting a PS4 again. Funny enough, I am more interested in the Xbox One now. After thinking over their value proposition, I think it is more suited for my tastes - including Kinect. Oh and I have a job interview with Microsoft and looks highly likely to go through. That has nothing to do with me leaving the Sony camp.

Jump in!

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Well you tried pezus.

I think?

benao87 said:
Humour: 1, Sarcasm:2, Alizee sig:2, Reggie avatar:1

6/10

You should give him 11/10 just for Alizee. That's like the only reason why I read his posts haha.

Around the Network

Sorry, invite only.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Carl2291 said:
Yeah this is a poor attempt. Rushed, trying too hard to be funny and never ever gonna fool anyone.

What he should have done is play up a newfound persecution complex

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Reminds me of my Nintendo makeover. In time newer members will call you a Nintendo fanboy the second you mention a PS4 fault, just because of that avatar.

If you really want to become one of us, first you need to pass some trials:

- Accept the truth: Nintendo games are the best.
- Let the fun enter in your life: leave sony games in a basement and connect your past Nintendo consoles to the tv.
- Redeem yourself: Buy a 3DS.
- Sacrifice for the sake of the company: Buy a Wii U.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
If you really want to become one of us, first you need to pass some trials:

- Accept the truth: Nintendo games are the best.
- Let the fun enter in your life: leave sony games in a basement and connect your past Nintendo consoles to the tv.
- Redeem yourself: Buy a 3DS.
- Sacrifice for the sake of the company: Buy a Wii U.

Read his OP. He doesnt want to be controlled. What you are suggesting is basically what he faced as ps fanboy. He wants to have his own opinion. Let him what he wants to be.