By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza dev: You can't talk power unless you're informed

Imaginedvl said:
NinjaHanzo said:
DJEVOLVE said:

However ever single post, it's like some sony fans can't read or comprehend.

I'm not a Sony Fan, I'm a reality and truth fan.

And the reality says Ps4 is more powerful, even Microsoft is spending the days trying to hide that gap with smoke bombs, that dosn't gonna change...

Enjoy your console.

lol "okay" :) Really that statement and a quick look at your post history is already destroying all your credibility!
Also I'm not sure if you actually read the artile (my guess is not) but this guy never compared the PS4 to the Xbox One...
Do you feel insecure to the point of having to convince yourself or us that the PS4 is more powerful?

It would be excedingly naive to assume that wasn't what he was getting at.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
Imaginedvl said:

lol "okay" :) Really that statement and a quick look at your post history is already destroying all your credibility!
Also I'm not sure if you actually read the artile (my guess is not) but this guy never compared the PS4 to the Xbox One...
Do you feel insecure to the point of having to convince yourself or us that the PS4 is more powerful?

I'm sorry but you are plain naive if you believe that, imo.
Maybe he was talking about the Xbox One being more powerfull than what people are assuming but more powerfull than the PS4? No, I do not think he was getting at that.

So power doesn't matter, huh...or does it?

So many threads stating the opposites constantly, lol

realgamer said:
Subie_Greg said:

??? Not sure where Xbox One out performs PS4 as of now

Ill tell you where all Xbox one launch games looks better than ps4 launch games if you gonna say no then you are lying and I'm not gonna argue with you 

Why dont you just stick your fingers in your ears and start going LALALALALALAALALALALALALALAA   when you make a statement like that you look like your 10.   What you stated is an opinion, and one that alot of people would disagree with. When someone disagrees with you, it is not a lie.   forza has prebaked lighting and static backgrounds, DR3 looks like a 360 game and still has issues, Ryse does look good, but KZ looks better.

That is MY OPINION,  i dont think you are lieing, i just disagree with you and thats fine.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

GribbleGrunger said:
prayformojo said:

There is definitely some truth to what he says. Take a look at an iphone. It's alot slower than a Galaxy, but performs just as well if not better. As long as the Xbone's UI and tools are more optimized, it can outperform the PS4 even if the PS4 has more raw power. I'm not saying this is the case, but it's possible.

Well it is possible I suppose, but devs are saying it isn't happening. AMD say it's more powerful and have even done a deal with Sony to build chips around Sony's design, the specs say it's more powerful, Cerny,  the guy who built it says it's more powerful and third party devs have said it's more powerful. I fail to see why this debate is still going on.

What I'm saying is that yes, the PS4 is more powerful but that doesn't mean games will run or look better on it. It all comes down to optimization. If I had to guess, I'd say that PS4 and Xbone games will look almost identical with eachother, but who knows.

Around the Network
Vashyo said:

Not tired of this yet? Just give it a break now it is getting old.

It is not because they genuely believe that power is not the most important part that they have not the right to talk about their specs or even defend themselves about those internet experts who spread wrong rumors that are impacting their business.

Imaginedvl said:
GribbleGrunger said:
Imaginedvl said:

Maybe he was talking about the Xbox One being more powerfull than what people are assuming but more powerfull than the PS4? No, I do not think so.

When MS have been doing nothing but trying to downplay the differences on a daily basis  (even joining Gaf) you think it's more likely that I'm naive in believing this dev is just following an MS directive? If that's what you believe, that's what you believe.

The PS5 Exists. 

Imaginedvl said:
Vashyo said:

It is not because they genuely believe that power is not the most important part that they have not the right to talk about their specs or even defend themselves about those internet experts who spread wrong rumors that are impacting their business.

I'm sceptical about everything being said now, MS employees and MS exclusive devs seem to hype the power while multiplat devs just state that PS4 is noticeably stronger. I find this all hilarious though, so much moaning about this one issue. :P

GribbleGrunger said:
Imaginedvl said:
GribbleGrunger said:

Maybe he was talking about the Xbox One being more powerfull than what people are assuming but more powerfull than the PS4? No, I do not think so.

When MS have been doing nothing but trying to downplay the differences on a daily basis  (even joining Gaf) you think it's more likely that I'm naive in believing this dev is just following an MS directive? If that's what you believe, that's what you believe.

What the hell are you talking about now? Are you going to keep bitching at Microsoft in every reply and ignore the previous topic all night long?

I have no clue what your last reply has to do with you calling me naive and pretending that the Forza Dev was actually getting to the point of the Xbox One being "more powerfull" than the PS4... That was the actual topic and NO; I do not believe that; he is just saying that the Xbox One is more powerfull than what the Internet clueless experts are saying... Only the few insecure Sony enthousiats are believing that...

Now can you please explain me the link between that (previous paragraph) and your random reply about MS downplaying the differences on daily basis?

I love when people are running out of argument and just come back shooting in another random direction...

Vashyo said:
Imaginedvl said:
Vashyo said:

I'm sceptical about everything being said now, MS employees and MS exclusive devs seem to hype the power while multiplat devs just state that PS4 is noticeably stronger. I find this all hilarious though, so much moaning about this one issue. :P

Many Xbox fans have come to terms with the power difference over at Gaf and are just excited for the games on the X1. I don't know why other X1 fans don't take the same approach. MS are doing them no favours whatsoever with their nonsensical numbers and fanciful claims.

The PS5 Exists.