By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

No.

Around the Network

Kinda?

No actual sex, just oral.

SuperAdrianK said:
ummm... what a deep question... Im only 13 so you guys pretty much know I havent done it with anyone... except the person who I will really care about someday in the future... but I've seen people im my school (Im in middle school) and they make fun of virgins, saying we're kids and whatnot, gay or homo... I think their kids... even if their not virgins.

Just wait a few years my friend, those kids in my expierence aren't very happpy after high school is over. They usually feel their life peaked at high school, so it's kind of nice to see what goes around comes around.

PSN ID: KingFate_

KingFate said:
SuperAdrianK said:
ummm... what a deep question... Im only 13 so you guys pretty much know I havent done it with anyone... except the person who I will really care about someday in the future... but I've seen people im my school (Im in middle school) and they make fun of virgins, saying we're kids and whatnot, gay or homo... I think their kids... even if their not virgins.

Just wait a few years my friend, those kids in my expierence aren't very happpy after high school is over. They usually feel their life peaked at high school, so it's kind of nice to see what goes around comes around.

yeah, 5 or 10 years from now they'll either look back and lament how dirty they were, or else they'll be too busy looking after their 18 babies to think about it

partly joking, but i knew people when i was 12/13 who were.. active.. and it just grossed me out. blech.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Nope

Around the Network
trashleg said:
KingFate said:
SuperAdrianK said:

yeah, 5 or 10 years from now they'll either look back and lament how dirty they were, or else they'll be too busy looking after their 18 babies to think about it

partly joking, but i knew people when i was 12/13 who were.. active.. and it just grossed me out. blech.

A girl in my 7th grade class had a kid. No kidding.

both ways, nope ;-D

Why would someone be proud of either being or not being virgin? I think it's pretty dumb. Sex is just a part of life. It could be either fantastic or just boring, depending on who you are. There is no objective - correct way to face your sex life. It just depends on you.

World championship in necro?

Seriously, this first page makes me really miss those classic members I don't see any more. Montana, DMeisterJ, AoA, fkusumot... Good times.

Virgin.. i was close though but didnt because she was 2 years younger then me, it just didnt feel right.. if i did i would just feel guilty

she was 14 and i was 16 lol