By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm a virgin -____________________________-

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

ima laf @ u!

Sorry about that, I just find it funny that you don't like Flower

No, but I made sure I gave it to someone who deserved it.

Do animals count?

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

mrstickball said:
Yes. I am unsure if I've ever posted on this thread.

I've been with my fiancee for 6 years, 1 month and 2 weeks and am still abstinent. I thoroughly believe its led to a much stronger relationship and suggest that everyone stay abstinent to strengthen their relationship.

Of course, if your married, screw as much as you can with your spouse :-p

If it's not a personal question, there's something I've often wandered about abstinence. Can you do *shifts eyes away*, y'know, other stuff?

Around the Network

Rocketpig, as long as it was consensual it counts.

Especially when it's KosmoMiss Piggy.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

hatmoza said:

I wonder why I don't believe you. Call me skeptic

YES

& I'm proud

@mrstickball

BUT HOWWWWWWWWW?

how can you resist?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

highwaystar101 said:
mrstickball said:
Yes. I am unsure if I've ever posted on this thread.

I've been with my fiancee for 6 years, 1 month and 2 weeks and am still abstinent. I thoroughly believe its led to a much stronger relationship and suggest that everyone stay abstinent to strengthen their relationship.

Of course, if your married, screw as much as you can with your spouse :-p

If it's not a personal question, there's something I've often wandered about abstinence. Can you do *shifts eyes away*, y'know, other stuff?

Thats really up to the couple, I guess. In our situation some....Things....Go on that aren't sex. Of course, we try to avoid it as much as possible, as it does make staying abstinence more difficult.

YES

& I'm proud

@mrstickball

BUT HOWWWWWWWWW?

how can you resist?

I could cite a few things:

• God. Having a moral basis for staying abstinent helps. Also, having a focus on that set of morals helps avoid lust and other things that make resisting much easier.
  • The actual relationship. I know a lot of people argue that sex brings people closer together, and I am sure it does if your wholly committed (ie married), however, I think that being abstinent makes a relationship much, much stronger. When your not focusing on the physical aspects, then you are focusing on the mental, emotional and spiritual aspects of the relationship. If your not learning about being good in bed, then you are (or at least should be) learning about how to handle having a strong relationship with that person. The thing is, my relationship with my fiancee is so strong that I don't need sex to define the relationship - she is my best friend so there is far more to what we do as a couple than to make sex a priority.
  • The fear of pregnancy always helps :-p

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Hmmm... *rolls eyes* I think I'm going to plead the 5th on that. However, I will say that this thread has been necroed more times than the number of partners I've had...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...