By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

The only girl I asked out turned me down cried, and stopped talking to me.
In short, I'm a virgin, I hate my life and have tried multiple times to end it.

Around the Network
Batman...WTF? said:
The only girl I asked out turned me down cried, and stopped talking to me.

Im 17 and a virgin... your 14. You have plenty of time till you starting getting near the danger zone. But i would kill myself if I were you.

im_sneaky said:
Batman...WTF? said:
The only girl I asked out turned me down, cried, and stopped talking to me.

Im 17 and a virgin... your 14. You have plenty of time till you starting getting near the danger zone. But i would kill myself if I were you.

I'm almost 16 actually, I don't why that doesn't update.

No

This thread was great we need a new years update.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

DMJ Epic thread lives on,

Batman...WTF? said:
im_sneaky said:
Batman...WTF? said:

I never started dating until I was sixteen. Also, I've now dated a little over a dozen girls, kissed/made out with about three dozen, and I'm now happily married and have been for just under two years. I'm 23. I met my wife about three and a half years ago, just before turning 20. All of those escapades I just mentioned happened in a very short four year span.

Seriously, failure with the ladies at such a young age is not a big deal. Things can ramp up considerably after that.

also: Why the bloody heck is this thread still alive? =|

SW-5120-1900-6153

thetonestarr said:
Batman...WTF? said:
im_sneaky said:
Batman...WTF? said:

I never started dating until I was sixteen. Also, I've now dated a little over a dozen girls, kissed/made out with about three dozen, and I'm now happily married and have been for just under two years. I'm 23. I met my wife about three and a half years ago, just before turning 20. All of those escapades I just mentioned happened in a very short four year span.

Seriously, failure with the ladies at such a young age is not a big deal. Things can ramp up considerably after that.

also: Why the bloody heck is this thread still alive? =|

Beta bumped it.

This thread is legend, i needed too bump it.

WessleWoggle said:
HALOOOOOOOO said:
WessleWoggle said:
Snesboy said:
chasmatic12 said:
gera4390 said:
I've never seen a vagina. I have rubbed like 2 but never seen them actually :S I mean a real live vagina.

This is the funniest comment ever written on this site.

Ditto.

I've seen 2 but never touched one. Sad me.

I had the chance to have sex with my friend Katie when we ran away from home togther when we were like 10. She wanted to have sex but I said we were too young, because I though she would laugh at my 3 inch prepubesant penis.

I wish I was as horny then as I am now, I wouldn't have cared.

Yeah man, I totally believe that... although it could have happened. Doubtful though.

But anyways, a virgin I am too.

It's true. I've seen two vaginas. They were sisters too!

One of them was prepubesant, so she had no pubic hair. The other was just starting to mature, she had mosquito bite boobs and red pubic hair. I remember both moments very clearly. The first, we were all in a dark room late and night, and me, her younger brother, and older sister, convinced her to take her pants and panties off. She showed us her vagina and spread it open. The second time, we were in thick bushes. The older sister showed this time. Her pussy was a lot bigger looking...

I think both times were on dares... Other molestation by these two girls I remember is french kissing the older one, and one time they made me get naked so they could see.

The younger sister(older than me though) threatened to tell what we were all doing... We peer pressured her out of it though. Hmm, I wonder if their younger brother is mentally scarred from seeing his sisters pussies?

I have no sisters so I wouldn't know.

SW-5120-1900-6153