By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Esmoreit said:
http://www.cracked.com/article_15683_10-creepiest-craigslist-casual-encounters.html

and:

http://www.cracked.com/article_16222_10-most-sexually-unappealing-craigslist-postings.html

Yes!  I love the % chances of success.  I'd totally hit up that dude for that cruise to Hawaii.

Around the Network

Haha finally someone noticed them links!

Anyone feel like replying to creepy doll man/girl?

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

the weird thing about this thread is since it was created, not one virgin have lost their virginity yet.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
the weird thing about this thread is since it was created, not one virgin have lost their virginity yet.

Well it was only created 4 months ago. That isn't enough time for people to lose their virginity. 

sc94597 said:
psrock said:

Well it was only created 4 months ago. That isn't enough time for people to lose their virginity. 

it only takes 30 seconds.

oops i've said too much.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

It took me 4 months to lose my virginity. Really. We had sex for 4 months straight, and then suddenly I gained 2000 experience points and increased my charisma and my alignment changed to chaotic neutral, and I did a triple jump and said "WAHOO!"

psrock said:
sc94597 said:
psrock said:

it only takes 30 seconds.

oops i've said too much.

ROFL

In Spain were much more liberal about this kind of thing.  No waiting until marriage stuff(no disrespect intended).  I lost it at 16 at a crazy assed party, plus I can't remember what I did on Friday, but I've been told... (I'm not proud of it either) :(

yey, i am going to spain ruhooooooooo

I'm not a virgin, but I'm am married :)

Yes.